The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from Costa Rica

R

RichardBlank

I wanted to introduce myself to this community and look forward to sharing ideas with other forum members.

Anything that can help me communicate better with my IT department.

Best regards,

Richard

Welcome Richard,

Take your time to look around and feel free to ask questions - there is a lot of combined experience on board in many areas.

Thanks SkinnerW, nice to meet you.

I have seen many good threads written by intelligent members.

Richard

Wow, so you've found all my posts huh? :crazy:

Just kidding. I am just a small potato on this great forum. Let's hear more
about you!

Nice to meet you espmartin. Good laugh as well.

Since you asked and others may be interested on how I may be able to contribute, I would like to share my bio with the members. Here is a short segment of myself from my website...

Richard Blank is the Chief Executive Officer for Costa Rica’s Call Center, a division of Cheyenne Consultants, a company incorporated in Costa Rica. At the beginning of the decade, Mr. Blank relocated to Costa Rica to train over 500 employees for one of the larger call centers in Central America. By utilizing his motivational public speaking style backed by tactful and appropriate rhetoric, he has successfully prepared and managed some of the finest telemarketers in the country for the past seven years. In addition, Mr. Blank has earned the reputation of running a school for telemarketing and is often sought after for private training sessions and consultation.

In anticipation of CAFTA, Mr. Blank became a strategic partner of the Pacific Rim Chamber of Commerce, Beverly Hills, California and Selway Global Communications, Tempe, Arizona to expand Costa Rica’s international telecommunications and business appeal. Mr. Blank holds a bachelors degree in Communication and Spanish from the University of Arizona and a certificate of language proficiency from the University of Sevilla, Spain.

That's one impressive resume you have Mr. Blank!

I guess marketing and revenue generation would be your main areas of expertize?

Looking forward to your inputs!

Hello Richard,

A little curious here - you speak about Richard Blank as the third person! OR is this an article / press release written on you that was copy and pasted here?

EDIT: what's your Richard, and welcome.

That's one impressive resume you have Mr. Blank!

I guess marketing and revenue generation would be your main areas of expertize?

Looking forward to your inputs!

Thanks a lot. It will be my pleasure to help in any way that I can.

Richard

Richard,

What webmaster info can UK WW super forum community help you with?

Anything in particular that will help take your website especially to a higher level?

banners
Back