The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Greetings from Conduit.com

Dan M

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dan Moshkovich and I am the Affiliate Program Manager @ Conduit.Com. I have been in the marketing industry for over 9 years now and specifically in online marketing for the last 5.

I believe the internet has played a vital role in shaping how people do business now and in the future, which is why I chose to focus my career specifically on online marketing. I find the challenges posed by the ever-evolving technology around the internet always keeps me hungry for new knowledge and experience. I must admit that I have been truly blessed as I simply enjoy every single moment of what I do and would like nothing then to share my expertise and knowledge with everyone else.

I am also available to answer any questions regarding the Conduit Affiliate Program (which is a Featured 5 Star Program). You can reach me via these forums, or connect with me on LinkedIn.

Hope to speak with you soon,

Regards,

Dan

Hi Dan,

So great to have you join us. I'm excited about your offering and glad to have you as a 5 Star program. Now our affiliates know who the go-to guy is over at Conduit! :)

Hey guys, in case you missed the introduction, it's a very lucrative offer so you need to check it out.

<a href="http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/5-star-affiliate-program-news/22184-affiliates-earn-50-per-action-popular-free-internet-marketing-solution.html">Affiliates: Earn $50 per Action on a Popular FREE Internet Marketing Solution</a>

Very impressed by the stature of your business! Much respect to you, sir. I've definitely wandered upon conduit.com quite a few times. It's nice to meet someone involved in it. I'll be checking out that affiliate program, as I am very new yet very eager to get involved in the affiliate marketing world.

Nice to meet you, I am Michael!

Nice to meet you Dan, I'm Jeff. It's nice to have resources like you available on this site. I'm new also, so I hope this site works out for both of us!

HI Michael & Slips

Thank you for the kind words! If you have any questions or need assistance regarding our affiliate program I would be happy to help. I would also be glad to help if you need assistance in trying out the Conduit platform itself. Its a fantastic tool and the way our network keeps growing is a testament to how useful it is to web-publishers. Just to give you a little background on the platform itself, its currently used by over 220k web-publishers to create community toolbar, browser apps and alerts. Major brand names such as MLB, Travelocity, Zynga, TechCrunch, MTV and many more have already chosen to use our platform for their own branding needs. Overall over 100 million people have installed our software! This puts our network in the top 50 worldwide. So, feel free to try our platform and create your own community toolbar or app - its absolutely free!

Create your own Community Toolbar or Browser App here.

I'm definitly going to use that for my site. I've gotta redesign a lot of things first, though... Also, I need to pump up the blog, I don't think I'm using WordPress right.

Hi Slips,

I have a lot of experience with Wordpress, mind sharing your site? I'd be glad to help and give you some pointers.

Regards,

Dan

Hi Slips,

I have a lot of experience with Wordpress, mind sharing your site? I'd be glad to help and give you some pointers.

Regards,

Dan

That'd be great!
npdemo.com/biance/

It's hosted by our seo company, but I'm the one who uses it. My main problems are 1. its boring 2. I don't know how to get more traffic other than promoting it on facebook and twitter and 3. after I install plug-ins, what do they do? how do I use them? how do I utilize WordPress as and SEO tool for my site?
I'm taking a w3schools course that teaches me the basics in HTML, so I know a little HTML, in case that helps...

Any insight is welcome and much appreciated, thanks Dan!

best,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

I took a glance at your site, first I must say I am a big fan of Watches (I, myself own an ORIS Williams F1) and some of the watches you have there look great! Now, off to the Wordpress blog. The obvious thing is that you need more content, I can only find to 2 posts, you'll need much more then that to get users to your read your blog.

I noticed the top nav takes you to your store, I am not sure if this is on purpose but I would change it to make the links to your site a bit more subtle or place them in a new left hand box holders and leave the top nav for internal blog categories.

Also I noticed your URL structure is not SEO friendly (ie. 2010 March | npdemo.com), I recommend you change the permalink structure to be more SEO structured. Here is a good article which explains how to do it.

I would also be careful with which plugins you install, especially if you aren't 100% sure of what they do. I can't see which ones you added, so if you want send me a PM with a list of plugins running on your blog and I'll take a look if you need them or not.

Regards,

Dan

banners
Back