The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Great CPA offers for Japanese market - seeking for any partner!

spec55

Banned
Hello,

I am new here, but I wanted to post this topic because it seems here is the most appropriate place to put it.
I guess, if you read the title of this topic - you already know what it is about.
Thus, let me summarize. I am representing a Japanese company which has very good offers at the CPA basis.
Yes, all offers are in Japanese and designed only for Japanese market.

But the point is, we are ready to pay a lot, more than same content for the US/Eurpoean offers.
Of course we can support any activities of yours.

Also, we are seeking for any kind of partners - not only personal, but affiliate site ready to publish our offers is also welcomed.

We have never tried to deal with non-Japanese partners, and we know Japanese market is a very difficult to enter one.
So, we are ready to try this window of opportunities and find new partner.

The offers vary, but in general they are: car insurance, car sale, piano sale, medical job, life insurance etc.
We have direct contracts with our partners - that is why we can offer really high level of payments.

And one more thing - we do prefer to have traffic from SEO, as it allows great conversion. At least 10% , and sometimes 20%~25%.
With our really great payment - it allows to earn a lot. Thousands per day is very possible for real professionals, I can say.

Sorry once again for such a post, but in fact it is the first experience to try dealing with partners outside of Japan in this area.
Will wait for your questions!

Thanks for the Post spec55. You can visit us , email or PM me and we can see what we can do with you

MI
Back