The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Re-index

kevin12380

affiliate
I optimized my website and changed title and meta tags but still google shows old pages, how can I get google re-index my website?

I optimized my website and changed title and meta tags but still google shows old pages, how can I get google re-index my website?

hmm....i think SE like google will take time to get your site index again...
because, you made changes on your tags... google can only show the old site that they've crawl, before you make some changes :D

I think you are right.... Even i had changed my meta tags and submitted it to google about 1 month ago but still it is not changed. Can you suggest me what should i do in this case? My blog is mentioned in my signature.. "teeky"

Thanks in advance.

It will take some time and you can speed the process by adding some backlinks that the bots will find. Add backlinks to pages that you want re-indexed.

Ping the blog

I think you are right.... Even i had changed my meta tags and submitted it to google about 1 month ago but still it is not changed. Can you suggest me what should i do in this case? My blog is mentioned in my signature.. "teeky"

Thanks in advance.

Why don't you ping your blog to famour blog sites such as technoratti, it will help in faster crawling of your blog.

hi you wait a few weeks ,
Google will change everything you see

as you have a lot of links and frequent updates , google bot visited more frequently and more quickly update

Submitting a sitemap can really help in google webmaster tools, sometimes it will index the changes quicker. Other than that some backlinks will help speed up the process as much as possible. The same thing happened to me and it took about a month to get fully properly cached again..

Even i had changed my meta tags and submitted it to google about 1 month ago but still it is not changed. Can you suggest me what should i do in this case

When did you last optimize your website? Isn't it just
1 day or 2 days ago? I was having the same question in
my mind when the site I was working with has not yet
been index again though I optimize it.. And then after
a week it was index.. So all I can say was patience is
really needed.. after all you have done right to your site:friends:

You can do either of the following to help you get index:

1. Search Engine Submissions
2. Build Links - back links helps your site get index.
3. Creating a sitemap - it helps your sub-pages get listed.

MI
Back