The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google PR

Here is another silly question. What is Google pr? Is it important?
Not really important, its just googles thoughts, i run many websites and it does not seem to dictate factors such as traffic, ranking, etc... even though it sounds like that by the name..?

It basically only says how many google friendly sites link to you.. :)

PR has lost relevancy in terms of google rankings.

In 2004-2205 PR used to happen monthly then quarterly and then after 5 months.

Getting a PR from 0 to straight 5 was sometimes possible with moderate link building effort.

But these days I see lot of sites with PR 3 ,1 and 0 also ranking on top.

But yes this google green line is good indicator that you are some where in the race.

Yes very true that summed it all up really.. :)

Page Rank is important in seo. But we need to bother more on SERP rather than PR. PR1 site may get more visitors than PR3 site. It depends on the content the user browsing. Think the comparison of one roomer and glamor site with PR2 and high tech rocket science researching papers site with PR4. Think which will get more users :)....

Link Exchange PR3 www.wirelessphonejammer.com - mobile phone jammer

Dear webmaster, PR3
I saw your link exchange message in a forum, could we link eachother?
If you want to link exchage, please kindly contact with me. I will be appreciate.

My web site is : in the title www?wirelessphonejammer?com
Title is: Cell phone jammer manufacturer
Description is: Professional cell phone jammer manufacturer. R/D kinds of cell phone jammer, phone booster, RF signal detectors.

Best regards,

mobile phone jammer

Attachments

• pocket-mobile-phone-jammer12a3.jpg
    pocket-mobile-phone-jammer12a3.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 3
  • logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 4
I wouldnt worry too much about PR, its pretty meaningless as to a website's worth, capabilities etc.

You should be concentrating on getting traffic to the site, as its very important, especially in the early/start-up stages. Trouble is, its a recession, and you're up against established websites/companies that have done this for years and really know what their doing.

But traffic is what you want to get the word out. Word of mouth is so crucial.

banners
Back