The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google PR update

Nope no changes across any of our sites yet , there was an internal page update and penalised site update at the start of the month. I doubt the big one will be until maybe next month or maybe even longer

I have not noticed such PR updates recently. I think it might happen at the end of July since the last PR update happens a the end of April.

Have a nice day,

I have not yet seen any changes to PR but I expect that it will be coming any day.

Hi,
I saw no changes across any of our sites yet, I think it will be update in July first week since the last PR update in first week of April. I hope my all sites PR will be increase in next PR update.

Re:

Hi,

My one website get high of one rank and another is still pending. i hope another will also be update with high rank.

I haven't seen anything change really, but then again I don't really monitor PR too closely. I focus almost exclusively on promotion to drive traffic.

As we know that Google update the page rank every 3 months, but last months, Google did not update all websites...we hope it will update the page rank in coming days..

banners
Back