The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google PR update

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
Google seem to have just updated PR on the toolbar, how did your site get on?

Positive, negative or just the same?

Google seem to have just updated PR on the toolbar, how did your site get on?

Positive, negative or just the same?

No change as yet - still zero but then I only put the site up on 16th September and only just getting to the point where I'm completely happy with the content. 2 - 4 more hours needed to get the page titles etc spot on.

I now know which key phrases I will be optimising for going forward so I can start building those backlinks. I'm hoping to get to page rank 2 for a few of my pages by the next update in the spring.

Excellent planning surreysupport, you target PR should not be difficult to active either.

No change as yet - still zero but then I only put the site up on 16th September and only just getting to the point where I'm completely happy with the content. 2 - 4 more hours needed to get the page titles etc spot on.

I now know which key phrases I will be optimising for going forward so I can start building those backlinks. I'm hoping to get to page rank 2 for a few of my pages by the next update in the spring.

Many of mines got up and I am happy... What a great new year present.
I also want to say happy new year 2009 to all here.

Congratulations on your PR increase. The subject of your website is quite interesting :)

Im happy all of mine went up or stayed the same but even the ones that stayed the same got better inner page rank. mostly pr4 and up, good to see my old sites still retaining good rank too.

The homepage of my site is still the same though its inner pages have increased its page rank. My blogs have also gained PR.

Yeap if you build good backlinks then you'll get good PR for sure in next PR updation.

DON.

Some of my sites stayed as they are and some of them dropped to zero :(
The strange think is that all the sites that stayed with they PR has almost zero inlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back