The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google PR update

O

ovi

Hello everyone, today I have check the PR to some of our sites, and I notice a PR changes. Did any of you notice this? Haw did this go for your sites?
It seems that the update has start last Saturday.
Let me know.

Best regards,
Ovi

Big Daddy datacentres are showing the revised PR, they are also showing massive gains in the number of results returned.

temi said:
OWG, massive gain in the results returned, how do you mean?

Google is returning a far higher number of pages for results. This tells me that it is now able to dig deeper than it used to. The same amount of pages in its index though.

Most of my sites jumped considerably, only Lifesupporters stayed the same. It'll be interesting to see if I can gain back the PR I lost with all my server woes and having .net and .com pointing to seperate pages on seperate hosts.

It was until I had blackouts and hi-jacked domains from Canaca. It dropped the last time google updated because all of my links were to a page that didn't exist for a number of weeks and then became a seperate and poorly written .html page on a seperate webhost.

I also read that styling a static .html page isn't a good idea and apparently it's beneficial from an SEO POV to do all page styling to .css in order to give the bots an easier go of indexing your pages.

I've also started linking again but I'm being a touch more selective with my link strategy so I hope to run back up to 6 or possibly 7 the next time google dances.

I think PR update has stabilised now, so if you PR is still 5 today, I think it will remain 5 till the next update

As near as I can tell, the PR update started sometime Saturday or Sunday (in my area) because that's when I started to return irregular results. I think it finally stopped jumping around on late Tuesday or early Wednesday for me.

I've got my first PR8 site/page. That's just great. It dropped from #3 in the SERPS to second page garbage.

Arrrgggghhhh....

Is it just me or is PR still jumping around? I've seen the sites where my PR has changed jump and fall between 2 and 4 points.

Is there trouble at camp g00gle?

You observation corresponds with mine, seem to be a fault in Google dance server, sites seem to revert to old PR periodically

MI
Back