The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google PR update 29 Feb 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing huge for me - Fair Review dropped to PR3, but Bid Directory UK got some internal pagerank on some pages :)

Congrats to UK WW. I have read the email newsletter.. So far happy for that happenings..

One of my newly blog has now PR2 and the rest are the same.

Infact i got PR3 for my personal blog and one of my bidding directory got PR4 from PR3.

DON.

my bid directory still remain pr4 but since half categories got also pr4 i expect pr5 in next update.Also as i can see in webmasters tools a little green have appeard at medium pr,that isnt indicate pr5 or above?

My 2 month old site got PR 4 from zero, of course!
Anyway, I think the whole PR thing is too over- rated! My 2 cents - whatever worth it is!

Mine also got increase in PR and now it is showing PR 2 for my main page and some of my internal pages are showing PR 5 so me happy with the updates.

My personal blog (sig) is still PR7, but many internal pages are now PR5 which is :dance2:for sitewide links...

Other blogs same PR.

I haven't noticed any changes at all (which isn't all bad). I knew I waited too long to build my new blog and will have to wait for another few months!

May I ask which page rank checker you are using to check your pagerank? Some don't seem to be working properly.

Coincidently I have found a drop in my SERP for a couple of my sites could this have anything to do with this update?

As far as PR checker is concerned I just use the Google toolbar. On the occasions I`ve double checked with other sites which do a check on my behalf they always agree.

A drop in google backlinks seems to be right across the board, i have monitored about 20 sites over the last 8 mnths and all have just dropped in google BL totals, some as much as 50%

No matter what looks like you got fat PR7 for ableize.com and PR5 for many internal pages... Congrats Robin!

My main site, kinetic die casting, stayed PR4 but I expected this site to jump up really high. I expected it go to PR6 or at least to PR5 but I lost 50% of the back links and some of the back links that stayed are low value. I replaced a defective directory attached to the web site, so next time I may be surprised in a good way.

I have two manufacturing company web sites I own that were PR3 went to PR4, I do not quite understand why because I have not put much effort in them. Those companies do not make much in sales. Their back links stayed the same, in fact, one of them shows a little color in the medium bar in the webmaster tools (PR5 next?).

One manufacturing company web site stayed at PR3 and no change to the back links. I do ever look at that site and all emails that come through that site that are not purchase orders, go directly into the trash. Very low maintenance web site.

My Hobby SEO web site (btseo) went from PR3 to PR4. I was surprised at the timing, it just got PR3 in January. I expected it to jump in April to PR6 but it lost a lot of back links, about half, as well. Maybe next update?

My Google blog went from nr to PR3, go figure? I added a few links but not enough I thought to get a PR3. I have a few other blogs that are still nr. One was a PR5 at one time last year but it fell out for some reason. Blogs confuse me.

All of my sites have either stayed the same or improved. However, as mentioned by one or two people I had a big backlink drop on one of my more visited sites. This has affected position in Google Search which has stripped 30% of my traffic overnight. Doh!!! 30% on this particular site is around 20,000 visitors a month. sob sob!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back