The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google PR update 29 Feb 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

temi

affiliate
Looks like there was a PR update, its probably still ongoing, the PR bar has been flickering since yesterday, Robocop just confirmed that his some of his sites has gained PR.

How the your site fare?

I am one year ahead of you livetech, you are still stuck in boring 2008 LOL

Looks like there was a PR update, its probably still ongoing, the PR bar has been flickering since yesterday, Robocop just confirmed that his some of his sites has gained PR.

How the your site fare?

Few ups and Few downs for me temi so no more worries ;)

Congrats to UKWW for PR6 :first:

DON.

I can also confirm - they added one point to w3bids home page and many categories (including "gambling").

Some of my underdeveloped sites lost one or more points...

Looks like they improved algorithm somewhat so now sites don't just get PR based on the backlinks...

I did see a big backlink reduction however...poo!

A drop in google backlinks seems to be right across the board, i have monitored about 20 sites over the last 8 mnths and all have just dropped in google BL totals, some as much as 50%

Seems my good luck wishes work for all! :first:

My sites are stable, maximum no change, but one get a bonus PR 6 << It was 5 before and some internal pages were 6 earlier, now home page is showing 6 and first level pages shows 5 means I have stable one. :)

No changes detected for my Forum.
Was a PR2, still a PR2.

(though the BL have decreased from 190 to 170)

I wonder if there is a delay in updating. I checked two of my new ones (both only a few months old), one was PR0 then PR5 a few minutes later, the other still PR0 (with over 140 backlinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back