monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Google Penguin

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by dzoapps, Dec 16, 2015.

1. dzoapps

dzoapps Affiliate affiliate

How to recover the website from Google Penguin, actually, My client website is penalized by Google, anyone suggest me, what is best posstible method for solving this issue.

2 people like this.
  2. monetizer
  3. Business Aura

Business Aura Affiliate affiliate

Remove the Bad Backlinks of website. Update the Fresh Content Social Media Sites. Google Is Disavow is Tool Remove the Bad Backlinks Of website.

2 people like this.
  4. dzoapps

dzoapps Affiliate affiliate

Thank for shaing your exp. but it did not enough for recover the website, because i done this kinds of thing.

5. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

Why was your client's site penalized? We have to know what caused Google to penalize the site in order to offer you some direction.

6. Dennis Miller

Dennis Miller Affiliate affiliate

Google Penguin refers to a set of algorithm updates and data refreshes for the Google search engine that the company periodically initiates to help enhance the value of its search query results for users.

7. Best Seo Service

Best Seo Service Affiliate affiliate

penguin is the code name for google calculation. Its primary target is to diminish the positioning of that site that are disregarding the Google website admin rules. these rules are disregarded by utilizing dark cap systems like shrouding and stuffing.

8. Plodit

Plodit Affiliate affiliate

Write the fresh and unique content for your website with targeted keywords, remove the broken links from your website by using google disavow tool.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI