The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Panda

epatterson

affiliate
Do any of you lovely people out there, have any update to how your handling the panda update? Would love to know you thoughts on it.

I heard that Video searches are getting all the more popular. Has anyone explored the option of optimising with video searches?

Handling quite well. Actually increase in traffic.
About the video ... I will have to start somehow on this area as well.

My Hubpage traffic is down 50%. Same goes for the majority of my websites. But a handful of my wordpress sites are up and doing well. Having said that, I don't know what to tell people other than diversify because you never know which sites will hold up and which ones will go down upon SE algorithm adjustments.

I read somewhere today that forums got hit hard by Panda. I think I read it at Webmasterworld.
They said partly due to bad spelling due to so much user generated content.

Checked traffic here and sure enough it dropped off pretty hard in April, but I have not had time to look really closely at the timing of the drop.

The question is not traffic so much as whether your rankings for important search terms have been affected. There are normal variations and seasonal variations in traffic for any forum and I do think many fluctuations that are being blamed on Panda have nothing to do with Panda.

after the Panda update hit our traffic and rankings, we applied the suggestion given by experts to focus more on social media channels such as facebook pages, twitter and youtube...so far it has been giving good results

banners
Back