The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google new service - Web History

temi

affiliate
Facing worries about its tracking Web surfers' every move, Google Inc. is now offering a feature to track Web surfers' every move.

Its free Web History service is strictly voluntary — Google users can sign up to have the Internet giant keep detailed records of every website they visit so they can easily find them again later.

The feature is similar to that offered by Web browsers, except the data are stored on Google's servers instead of users' computers and there's no set time after which it is erased.

Web History's quiet debut this week came as privacy advocates continued to raise alarms about the prospect of Google combining its collection of information on individuals with that of DoubleClick Inc. Google has agreed to acquire the New York-based company, which distributes Web ads and tracks where the majority of people go on the Internet, for $3.1 billion.

full story and source

But that is the idea, you have given them permission to track your every move and store it on their server.

But that is the idea, you have given them permission to track your every move and store it on their server.
They do it ALREADY with the google toolbar is what I was saying. If you login to a load of sites, then google know that they are your sites in your networks! They are also feeding it back into their algorithm!

Anyone want some proof of ths Email me ;)

PM box is too damn small, it gets full all the time :(

Interested in this, send it to me via PM. PM sizes will be increased, in your case it also helps to read you PM, you never did for months sometimes:)

Tell you what I will post the gyst of it.

I have some sites I do not braodcast. These sites remain out on their own, have no links to any of my main sites etc I noticed however that in a similar results check with Google, th sites were being linked. there is NO LINK between these sites different owners, different servers etc. the ONLY links is that I visit them all. SO I thought , lets take it a step further, so I started visiting a site that I knew could NEVER be linked to me. A black Hat SEO site. .. Within a month or two, the black hat site was showing up in my related sites link from one of these pages. ;)

Ahh,
I see what you mean, they have been doing this for a long time, they do the same thing for Alexa.

Every search made through Google is now stored. This was only setup recently. I guess, this will benefit the police when tracking down online crime.

banners
Back