The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google keyword tool for adwords

schizoman

affiliate
Is anyone else having problems with the new tool? I went out there today and every time I try to use it, it only works for a minute or so before forwarding me to the adwords login page.

I haven't used it lately, but I'm moving this to the Google Adwords forum where someone who knows is more likely to see your post and help you.

It's very difficult to use and the scope is limited... I don't even know how to copy the keywords yet.. LOL..

Too long to load.... I still use the old version...

I've had a little trouble with the new version as well. Anybody know about this thing where you have to sign in to get the full set of results? Is that a feature of the old? Not that I don't have an account with them, I just aways forget to sign in and waste 15 mins before I notice.

I personally love the new adwords tool. Not only does it make life easier but it is great since you can select the match type as well and it will auto insert for you.

I also like that you can break it down by category and by about a million different factors using advanced search however you have to remember that the adwords tool lies like crazy. I miss the Overture tool, that was the best for good estimates on the SEs.

What specifically are you confused about?

Most of Googles Tools have been playing up recently They seem to be doing a big overhaul of there backend (sounds almost dirty) Had similar problems with Insights and trends as well as adwords grinding to a halt.

Hi Schizoman,

Have tried the new Keyword tool and have to say its a real pain. So much so I eventually found a link back to the original.

MI
Back