The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Instant Will effect SEO

zanet

affiliate
Google Instant Will effect SEO
According to Matt Cutts ....

Q: Will Google Instant change search engine optimization?
A: I think over time it might. The search results will remain the same for a query, but it’s possible that people will learn to search differently over time. For example, I was recently researching a congressperson. With Google Instant, it was more visible to me that this congressperson had proposed an energy plan, so I refined my search to learn more, and quickly found myself reading a post on the congressperson’s blog that had been on page 2 of the search results.

so how does this transalate into what we could have in mind today?

Any suggestions?

Of course it will change SEO it changes the value of keywords for a start, example lets say bingo online and online bingo have the same search volumes (hypothetically), however the one which will be more value will now be one with a high search volumes on the long tails which stem from it, when previously they had the same value.

As far as I can tell, I don't know if it will change it dramatically like some people say. It will change the way people search, not the results that come up. And I haven't really noticed too much of a difference in the way I search. Perhaps it may cause people to go over less long-tail type of searches if they can see accurate results as they type?

well thats the point, if somebody sees the results before hand it could hurt people who target long tail terms because they don't have the budget to tackle the primary terms.

I agree some changes happen in SEO, if a surfer want to search for exammple 'property brussels belgium' the surfer will see first the results for 'property brussels' . If he finds a link what answers his request he will not type fuurther his longer keyword phrase. So I think ranking high for shorter keyword phreases' will be important for a site

over the it might change but can't say for sure because yahoo in 2005 had this feature of instant search but after sometime they shut it down..

over the it might exchange but can't tell for sure since yahoo in 2005 had this characteristic of moment search but after formerly they shut it down..

it's going to make it easier for users to find what they are faster but I don't think this is going to massively impact SEO - you still will have to do the right stuff to get on top... actually it might give less competitive websites that rely on long tail a better chance as people will be able to search much quicker and eventually enter more keyword combinations for the same time

Hi, Google instant is help for long tail keywords people who has long tail keywords for their business should get more benefits from Google instant because Google instant will predicts long tail keywords for any search.

It seems google instant is just an Ajax search box. My 1st idea a few years ago was to put some more information in the drop-down, not like google, it is now just showing "I am felling lucky"

banners
Back