The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Google hates paid links for PR

I am repeating what I was told direct from the horses mouth by a Google engineer. No link benefit is allowed to pass from links on the google brand. Just cos they are showing up in backlinks etc doesn't mean they are passing link benefit.

Google block domains from passing link juice all the time, such as phpbb.com

This means that Google not passes any link juice for the sites listed with them, but, getting listed with them passes a rep and trust signal for the SERP purpose and for the major search engines running.

Please let me know if i am wrong. :)

This means that Google not passes any link juice for the sites listed with them, but, getting listed with them passes a rep and trust signal for the SERP purpose and for the major search engines running.

Please let me know if i am wrong. :)

Nope, link juice (as I used it) is another name for link benefit, so the ONLY benefit those links will have is traffic, no anchor text, no pr, no contextual value, nothing other than traffic value.

google don't mind if you pay for links, but they just don't give any value to them

LP that is about right. If Google THINK you are selling links, then they simple stop link juice from flowing out of your site. (well technically is doesn't flow out, it gets voted for and kept, but I am sure you all know what I mean) ;)

what google want is that paid links have a rel=nofollow, they have no problem with you buying links, they want sellers not to use it to cheat on the serp's

then again ... as long you buy your links smart; from smaller, yet very related sites and you pay them to get a full page about you (as long the page is link from the homepage) then you get a high value link, while there's no way google can find out it has been paid for

just stay away from sites that have a lot of links on their homepage; then google knows those are paid links and won't give you any credit for it

banners
Back