The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google giving SEO Tips for cash

temi

affiliate
We were just debating the righs and wrong of Google acquiring and SEO compay in this thread . I just read and article that says Google actually give access to its search engineers to give SEO tips to companies that spend a lot of money on AdWords, excerpt from the article:

it has long been rumored that Google will provide technical assistance in achieving better organic search engine placement to those who spend more for paid search results. I know for certain that these rumors are true in at least two instances. In fact, I actually have the minutes from one of these technical assistance meetings after the company met with Google engineers. ( Scott Buresh )

DKS, would I post article from un trustworthy source? So a search for the article write's name and you will see who he is "Scott Buresh"

DKS, would I post article from un trustworthy source? So a search for the article write's name and you will see who he is "Scott Buresh"

Sorry if that sounded bad. I had no intention of offeding you, if that sounded like that.

The thing is that there are many rumours about this matter.

Actually I think the important part of the article is

To be fair, based on the meeting minutes I have, the advice that the engineers gave to the company does not include anything groundbreaking. It is mostly common sense advice that a good search engine optimization firm already knows about organic search engine placement and other issues, and much of it is already covered in the publicly-available Google Webmaster Guidelines.

MI
Back