The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google Chrome!

pan_zik

affiliate
Hello friends,
I just want to ask you, is there any tool to check the page rank in Google chrome. As you know Google toolbar can't install in Google Chrome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:

You can install seoplugin for seo toolbar inchrome.I am using this currently and I am satisfied with this toolbar.Chrome is rocking try it once.

Hello friends,
I just want to ask you, is there any tool to check the page rank in Google chrome. As you know Google toolbar can't install in Google Chrome.

It approves that Google will not use pagerank some time in future because it's own product chrome does not even support it's pagerank.

In the google chrome web browser, type google extensions and search for pagerank status option. It is free and will ask for installation. Just install it and it is done.
It will check the Google Pagerank (PR) & Alexa rank for every page. Using this will increase your Alexa.

Use Google Ordered Lists to check the page rank for the websites. Install Google Ordered Lists in Google Chrome. This is very easy and useful when compare to that of others. And also Google Chrome is a fast browser, you spend less time waiting for web pages and important web applications like your webmail inbox to load.

With the recent PageRank update many webmasters and publishers may be eager to check their latest PageRank scores, but if you are using Google Chrome there is no toolbar available yet to view the PageRank.

banners
Back