The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Google Campaign Score

azlivin480

affiliate
Hi everyone, I have a few questions.

I have a few ppc campaigns that are on google at the moment that are making consistent profit, with a good ROI. The problem is that I am not getting enough clicks to really make the money that I would like to. I really think that there is enough traffic in the keywords that I have chose to garner more ppc clicks than I am getting. I want to spend more money! The Questions are:

1. Is my low traffic due to the fact that my google ppc account or campaign quality score is low? ( I have only been using adwords for about 3 weeks)

2. How long will it be before I can build up my account quality to get more clicks?

As you said , you have a good ROI with your campaign but you are not getting more traffic or more clicks .

If your problem is the number of traffic , here is how to increase your traffic

1. Increase keywords

If you increase the number of keywords you use for your campaign , definitely you will get more traffic . But , one thing you should be aware is that , you have to use only highly targeted keywords which could be converted easily . At the same time , for highly targeted keywords , bidding for the top positions would bring you the optimum result both in terms of traffic and ROI .

2. Boost you CTR

3. Use all keyword matching options

4. Use site placement and content network

But , you have to test site placement and content before you invest a series money .

And , if you want to get the most out of quality score , focus on relevancy between your keywords , ad copy and landing page and boost the click through rate of your ad copy . You landing page load time is also important .

I hope this helps .

Shishay

Traffic

If need your adword to generate traffic you need to search for good keyword. is only with this good keyword that you can draw high traffic to website. KEYWORD IS THE KEY TO INCREASE TRAFFIC

Ok, thanks. I will definitely add more keywords. But do you think that over time the keywords I have would garner more traffic.

banners
Back