The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Google backlink and PR update

Backlink update

Thanks Temi

So is the backlink update now complete or is it still ongoing until the PR update starts.

Sorry to be a pain, but I have heard some people saying that the back link update started last month, some saying that it has not yet started etc.

Thanks for your time

At the last PR update the number of the backlinks of my site was also modified. So everything can happen;)

I'm wondering if the thought that a backlink export will lead to a PR export soon after will be true for much longer. I read in MC's blog that it's possible that the only reason that we aren't shown all of our IBL's is because of limited storage space. Well, obviously that is a grandfathered problem that doesn't truly exist anymore. That is why the LINKS tab was introduced in webmaster tools. It's possible that Google might begin giving us live(semi-live) information on our IBL stats, independent of PR export.

Weeks before the PR update the hardcore PR fanatics like me everyday check the different DC checker tools more times a day in order to be the first who open a thread with the title "They pushed the bottom". :D

Yep, PageRank can cause serious addiction, so if I were you I won't be interested in this topic any more:D

Thanks for the advice, or else i would have become a PR addict :)

Has anyone seen their PR increase?

Also, I've been reading that the best way to find out how many backlinks a site has, you can type link:www.urladdress.co.uk in Google search and all your backlinks appear, is this true because if I try this i get nothing.

Any ideas?

Here is the code, just replace FullSiteURL with your site url and press enter, past it in any search engine search prompt , click enter and you will see all your backlinks:

link: FullSiteURL

If you have google tool bar installed in your browser you can also use it to view your backlinks

Thanks Temi

I definitely have more backlinks the Google are showing. But I believe Google do not show all back links.

You will see all the recognised backlinks if you login into your the webmester account.

Yahoo's backlink tool is the best, it now only shows all your link but it list them in order of importance, I mean how strong the sites are, the strongest backlink first, followed by the second strongest etc

Your searching query at yahoo using site: or the link: operators will be atutomatically redirected to the site explorer service.

MI
Back