The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Good affiliate program?

janchuks, that question is impossible to answer. But it is a question that is often asked. There isn't an answer that would be right for everyone.

A person who has a site aimed at teenagers wouldn't likely have the same programs as a site that is for elderly people.

A person with a site about dogs wouldn't likely have the same programs as a person with a site about physics.

The best thing for you to do would be to spend some time doing as much reading as possible here in the Newbie Affiliate Forum. Try to give special attention to the "Sticky" threads. Read as many of them as possible and also read as many of the other threads as you can. You will learn a lot. You will also have a good idea about things you should do as well as things you should avoid.

You might want to go into a particular niche. Our Niche Marketing can help you with that. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/niche-marketing/

People often do best when they have a site that is about something they like and/or have some knowledge about.

If you really want to get some great tips, take a look at our Hall of Fame thread http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...ll-fame-best-words-wisdom-5-star-members.html

Selecting an affiliate program that is best for you depends upon what your site is about.

You don't want to just try to pick something because you think it is hot. You want programs that are targeted to your visitors.

There are quite a few great networks out there. Each network is unique in their own way and have different offers.

What kind of affiliate marketing do you want to do... email marketing, search or web? What type of offers are you looking for?

If we know more information about you, we can help you better.

I've done pretty well with running a bunch of different offers through NeverBlueAds. I've also recommended their network through my blog, and my referrals themselves have earned over $100,000 in commissions over the past few months.

there are an unlimited amount of good affiliate programs the trick is choosing one that has a high demand and low to moderate competition

Know your market as well as your product - a very important aspect in affiliate marketing ;)

BTW, Welcome aboard buddy!

There are millions of products, and you can make any of them into your product. Just do what feels right and fits your personal tastes.

banners
Back