The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Goldman Sachs Boosting Facebook Value

BlogDiva

affiliate
Thanks to Goldman Sachs recent investment, Facebook is now valued at more than $50 billion, while MySpace announced huge job cuts last week. Zuckerberg has continued to maintain control of the company, but it is likely that Facebook is growing so quickly that he will be forced to go public. Any thoughts?? What will happen to FB if it goes public?

Assuming the stock price remains high, zuckerberg will get richer and more egotistical. However, if the stock prices crash, he will get "less rich" but still more egotistical as he will claim it wasn't his fault and point out how well tge company did when he had full control.

If it does go public, I'd expect the legal expenses to dramatically increase as those high priced corporate lawyers go nuts trying to 'fix' the privacy issues and related corporate risk to FB. Expect a user agreement that's about 30 pages long.

Assuming the stock price remains high, zuckerberg will get richer and more egotistical. However, if the stock prices crash, he will get "less rich" but still more egotistical as he will claim it wasn't his fault and point out how well tge company did when he had full control.

If it does go public, I'd expect the legal expenses to dramatically increase as those high priced corporate lawyers go nuts trying to 'fix' the privacy issues and related corporate risk to FB. Expect a user agreement that's about 30 pages long.

Haha! Yes, I can see your point :) I supposed he has earned his egotism though?? ;)

MI
Back