The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ever received anything for free on the internet that really had value?

N

Nicklanez

Hello people. I always see many people offering things for 'free'. in the end it always costs money. Have you ever received anything for free on the internet that really had value?

Depends on how you define free --time and efforts are usually not totally altruistic.
Free is a well established marketing tool --entry level is often free --it is the path to an upsell ...
A lot of times I have offered to do things for free because I believe it will lead to my own success --a profitable return of effort gamble.

I receive valuable free information from a couple of platforms that I sign up a long time ago, I believe this is the only free stuff that internet can give you

I received lots of useful information for free in youtube and coursera. I know that such things cannot be measured materialistically, but information and knowledge is extremely important.

Good question
Yes I received many free downloads
In fact Affiliate Fix is free
All advice is free from @T J Tutor @azgold @Graybeard and members
So YOU are free @Nicklanez
But also white papers, templates, calendars, music, editing tools, software, endless list
Then got bombarded with promo emails
(Some of which are useful -> Neil Patel, Yoast)
That's the trade off

I did actually, some free courses and e-books that were really valuable and that helped me solve some problems in my work. The truth is that there aren't too many valuable free sources out there, but it happens from time to time that you encounter some.

MI
Back