The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

God Damn Man, I Can't Get Anything To Convert!

JerHetrick

affiliate
I am going through an absolutely horrible phase! I just cant seem to get anything to convert! I take that back the only thing I have been able to convert so far is an email submit for free coupons, but even that after working dozens of different angles, landing pages, ad copy my ROI is in the negative!

I am starting to question whether or not it is possible to make money with CPA ads without having thousands of dollars to blow through. No wait I have blown through a few thousand dollars in ppc advertising! If I could get one cpa offer to convert for me and be in the positive I would be absolutely thrilled! I wouldnt care if it were a ten dollar return on my investment!

I don't want to come off like a wine ass. I just have to vent! Every extra cent left after bills, food and child maintenance is getting thrown at marketing. Every minuet left after a full time job and the routine is going into marketing. Gets extremely stressful sometimes. Fortunately I have a wife that supports me 100%. Unfortunately she doesnt understand any of this, so all of you will have to listen to my gripe!

I was in same boat like you are in now. It took me 4 months to findout what works best for me. You need to spend quite a lot time on reading. I got plenty of ideas whenever I read others success stories. Remember, if something is working for someone does not necessarily mean it will work for you. Understand their case study and strategies and apply them in your campaigns. Try different verticals and see which one is working for you. I gave up couple of times but my wife backed me up. She helped me when I felt I am lost. Ask your wife to do same. It works!

To be honest she is the one the keeps me going when I get to my breaking point. Yeah man I really just had to vent! Right now Im playing with money that should be going toward what most people consider more important things. Stretching what I make from climbing telephone poles and the bit that I make from my content network seems almost impossible some days. Some days It just feels like Im pissing money away.

Thanks for the lift Maximus

banners
Back