The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Give away something for free..

Bjoern30

affiliate
most probably you already read somewhere that giving away a free ebook will get you tons of visitors - I tried this myself and to be honest it wasnt such a great success -But I still like the idea to give someting away for free - a great idea would to give something away for free which is sort of unique, has "value" and doesnt cost you an arm and a leg..What about giving away those fake Million Dollar Bills with your URL - some are really cheap while others (those of higher quality)cost you usually more than a few bucks. If you do your own design you could print them even cheaper (but check with the Feds first) LOLIMO thats a great idea if you own a "Make Money Blog" or want to teach people how to make money online - Print your URL on it and make you whole town "rich" by giving them away (I guess that wont work if you live in L.A.) ;-)))Check Bing and you will find plenty of sites where you can order your Millions of Dollars...

as part of promotions yes, this type of campaign is very useful though right implementation is needed to become effective in return.

People always want to get smth for free, so it's a good way. But I'd rather made some sort of competition - that would create some resonance and content.

I've used the technique to effectively build a mailing list for a previous site that I worked for. It was a real estate site, so we were giving away a complete online marketing plan in ebook forum. Of course there were plenty of tie ins to our software.

In my current venture, which is an online wine club we're giving away free tasting coupons to our partner wineries if you become a fan on FB or join our email list and then buy 2 bottles of wine when you taste.

I tried giving away free insurance on a finance site of mine. Competition to get your insurance paid, one winner each month ... complete loss. All you had to do was sign up to our weekly newsletter. Sounded like a good idea to me!

I suggest you use an opt-in list so people have to give you their names and email addresses if they want a copy of the ebook which you are giving away, you can build a nice list using this technique.

I suggest you use an opt-in list so people have to give you their names and email addresses if they want a copy of the ebook which you are giving away, you can build a nice list using this technique.

OP said that a free ebook was a flop. I would agree. I actually get a little annoyed when I'm trying to buy something and the site says a "free ebook" is included with my order. I've never read a free ebook. There is a reason they are free. It's like someone offering me free mouldy bananas with my order ... sure they are free, but I'd rather not have to take them. ;)

Insurance

hi, i feel that its better give free insurance once in a month. Because most of the People will better respond to this type of free plans.

banners
Back