monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Getting started somewhere like JVZoo

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by xploit, Aug 19, 2014.

1. xploit

xploit Affiliate affiliate

I've just asked a similar question in the Dojo, but thought I'd ask here too.

I have a small amount of knowledge of SEO and keyword research (always looking for more quality info) and have my own small personal blog - is there anyway I could use that blog to drive traffic to certain pages and advertise various affiliate products / offers from JVZoo?

What advice would you give to a beginner looking to do this and which free traffic generation methods work best in which niches?

Cheers...

2. monetizer
  3. xploit

Jay / Tuan ?

Any comments?

4. jay smash

jay smash Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey,

I have never worked with JVzoo so i cant give you any inside advice on it. Regarding free traffic - sites like tumblr, social media, tube sites still are an relatively easy way to generate free traffic.
    Since our focus is on adult I can only give you some real info about those campaigns. Having your own tumblr blogs, tube sites, blogs and driving your free traffic towards targeted offers work.
    E.g. Adult blog -> Adult offer and so on..
    Not sure thats the answer you are looking for, but personally i barely work with free traffic anymore. Most of my tubes just keep growing organically and they are setup to 'set and forget'. I'll replace some ads about every 2 weeks and optimize my campaigns on there but thats about it.

1 person likes this.
  5. xploit

Cheers, great reply actually :)

Featured Resources (View All)

MI