The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Getting my feet wet - creating a landing page for an offer

Smurf

affiliate
Hey guys and gals!

I've reached the time where I have time off and for few days now I've been putting my time into researching some offers and figuring out what type and how my landing page should look like.

I've got stuck with this. So today I'm doing a change. I'm gonna pick an offer from one of my affiliate networks and I'm gonna create a landing page for it.

I'm gonna post it here fully and I'm going to NEED your feedback on it. What to improve, what to lose etc.

EDIT #1:
I've picked out an offer. It's from ******* and it's a ******** *** offer in the health and fitness nieche.

Starting off with creating a landing page for it now.
Going to use wordpress and probably some page creation plugin.

Until that time!
Smurf

Last edited:
I recommend rather than spending all kinds of time to create your own landing page from scratch that you use a spy tool and rip some of the best performing landers and start from there. It will give you a benchmark for how other landers perform then you can improve upon it from there.

A page you spend hours on could totally fail and all that time will be completely wasted. Start with what you know other people are making work and you'll find success faster.

I recommend rather than spending all kinds of time to create your own landing page from scratch that you use a spy tool and rip some of the best performing landers and start from there. It will give you a benchmark for how other landers perform then you can improve upon it from there.

A page you spend hours on could totally fail and all that time will be completely wasted. Start with what you know other people are making work and you'll find success faster.

Thank you for this. That's very good advice.
Going to combine these 2 processes now.

I have an IT background and am currently employed on that field as well.
Due to this I've always come to a question - why are so many CPA offers and other IM advertisements very low quality.

Is it really beneficial for conversions?

I do my research but I've always planned on upping the quality of presentation on everything. I hope it has a payoff.

But again and again you find the same mediocre advertisments and engagements doing very well...

Why are so many people mediocre quality? Surly, that is the source of the issue.
Some dare to be great -- others are satisfied with a paycheck :(

At first I revealed the offer I am currently creating a landing page for. Later I hid it due to seeing potential in it. But doing more research I see that it is actually not probably the best idea to continue with it.

This is why I'll be still posting the landing page i've created so far.
It's still missing an intro (have an idea - haven't just got to it yet), a youtube video related to green tea and it's benefits (not mine) and adding some color.

But what is already done is as followed (please your honest opinions):

landing.jpg

You need a headline bro. I think it's something like 80% of people will read the headline and that's it.

I also think you may have your page a little backward. You put the testimonials before I even know what the product is. That first pic is kinda unbelievable too; doesn't look like the same person.

Too many words IMHO.
What is really important to you?

Then sell the benefits of weight loss ... A better social life & Better health
Hit the emotional touch points first -- get the customer (viewer/visitor) to agree to WANT the benefits.
Sell the sizzle not the steak ...

You could sell magic dog turds if people believe they could say good-bye to the life of a fatty :D

Bellow is a typo BTW Proofread very well before you get to production ;)

The testimonials read like total hype and obviously fake to me.

How about: My finance set a wedding date with me after I lost 15 pounds (7kg) in a little over 2 months. Thanks Green Tea!
clue: the text can be shorter than the image ;)
Now that sounds more plausible that a real person may have said it --and-- not read like a webpage's hype.

Last edited:
banners
Back