The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Get to the first page of Google

jackseoman

affiliate
Hello, my name is Jack. I have been doing SEO for some years now and have managed to get some of my own pages to the top of Google, even after the pander and penguin updates. I only do white hat simple methods so I owe that to most of my success. :D

I really love to help people and chat about marketing, no I don't charge for my "consultation" and do it just because I like to talk. :p

If you would like free SEO(yes $0.00) then add me on Skype my username is: jack.gorden1
I will prove to doubtful people that is is not hard to rank any website, without asking for any money(I promise).

I will be happy to help you rank your site and chat about SEO. :D

Case study:

I made a website promoting a healthy living product. It was a small website that promoted affiliate products, and I was able to rank it to the first page of Google, Bing and Yahoo in 3 weeks. Now the website earns me a decent amount and has a ~50% conversion rate.

Thank you everyone and I hope to contribute lots of my skill to the CPAfix community! :cool:

Hey Jack I will add you to skype and I hope to hear from you more in the future!

Why not list down some tips in the thread with which you can rank your site on the first page of Google. That would be a good gesture.

Let's get it popping, hook us up with some good posts on the most solid SEO strategies you prefer and that you think others can benefit from. :) They will love you long time my friend. ;-)

Hi Jack
I'm learn SEO to some time. I want to know about what is external link and internal link? Can you tell me about this question?

Thanks

Hi Jack
I'm learn SEO to some time. I want to know about what is external link and internal link? Can you tell me about this question? Thanks

Although I'm not Jack :), a brief answer :

Internal links point to pages within the website.
Subpages to the mainpage, from one article to another, and so on ...

External links point from your own website to other websites.
Please note: If possible, build up external links to good PR and thematically related sites!

SEO is the process for a web page to be indexed by search engines. It is one of the effective techniques of Internet marketing. Marketers have proven it, and they continuously use such strategy. Another good fact about SEO is that, it's affordable, very targeted and it can be deployed locally, nationally or even worldwide. Through this technique, you can position yourself at the top of the search results, which not only get you noticed but also make your business reputable closer to your success.

yea i agree. contributing to the discussion on SEO is always expected in an SEO forum. use your link at the bottom if you want, but listening and giving advice is always appreciated

banners
Back