The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Get a free domain with GoDaddy

LiamGallagher

Hi ppl, how you doing today? :D

I know there's a lot of people who are starting out in this thing of creating web pages; if you are one of them you'll know that having a domain name is indispensable, specially after Google changed AdWords rules about display URL. Today I found a special offer from GoDaddy. They're giving away domains for free (.COM, .NET, .ORG, .US, .BIZ, .INFO, .NAME, & .MOBI ) for 1 year. There's no catch on that, the only thing you have to do is to signup for their mailing list and you get your domain at no cost.

Before registering, please read carefully and avoid surprises. I've got myself a .com domain, it worked :D and there weren't any complications. Remember that this offer is for 1 year of registration, which means that after that year, you'll have to pay for the renovation ($5 - $10).

If you're paranoic about being watched ^^ or just don't want to receive spam, I suggest to create another e-mail address just for this offer.

I hope this helps out to newbies who are building their websites, this is a cool gift ain't it?. So go on and get your free domain ;)

IndyCarRewards.com

(FYI not an affiliate link - but like he said be careful with offers like this and read the fine print - Linda)

Has anyone tried this out yet? Let me know what you think of it. I feel like I am sometimes too over-cautious, but hopefully it will pay off in the long run!

banners
Back