The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

After 3x
Hey CMA,

I've begun my journey with redirect traffic. As part of the process of turning a campaign into profits, I understand moving profitable domains to their own campaign is required when running RON. My question is at what point do you pause redirect domains which are poor performing in RON? Do you pause when a domain has an x amount of views? Or pause it when it has x amount of $ spent on it?

Is there a rule you use?

Pasue after 3x the offer payout for low pay out offers and 1x the offer payout for high pay out offers.

I would also suggest pausing targets that have a considerably low CTR compared to the campaign average.

Taiwo: I saw your Mobile Immersion offer page. I also saw some of your older posts on other forums, and you seem to be legit. My question is are you STILL earning the big money like you were? Not taking anything away from your past accomplishments, but things change super quick online. Want to be sure you're still effective right now, and the current strategies and techniques are what I'd be gaining access to by joining.

Taiwo: I saw your Mobile Immersion offer page. I also saw some of your older posts on other forums, and you seem to be legit. My question is are you STILL earning the big money like you were? Not taking anything away from your past accomplishments, but things change super quick online. Want to be sure you're still effective right now, and the current strategies and techniques are what I'd be gaining access to by joining.
I'm sure he's earning a lot more than that nowadays :)

1. Experiment with a pre sell page.

2. Yes a landing page helps even with low pay out offers.

3. Get a good VPS, use a good tracker and make sure landing pages load fast.

4. Bid high to start with and adjust accordingly.

5. Black list. Only using a white list could result in campaigns burning out faster.
hey buddy,thx for sharing!

Hi,CMA
I run my campaigns with zeropark.Some offers request special carrier,so I redirect the extra traffic to another offer which accept all carriers,but the redirect traffic get zero conversion with almost 2000 clicks.what should I do?

Hi,
I'd like to become a member of your mobile immersion arena.
Do you offer a special price for affiliatefix members? I see a coupon field at the checkout page.

Hey, I am looking for a popunder javascript code that can work in all mobile devices. What I need is that when the traffic source sends me a visit to my LP1, another LP2 is opened on the back so if the user does not convert on the first one, there is another opportunity on the second one.

A lot of browsers are blocking PopUps nowadays.

Do you know a good repository where I can find these type of scripts?

MI
Back