The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate,

Thank you for taking time on my question man,I have a few question that bothering me right now.

1. I can generate a few conversions now, but I don't know how to optimize, what's your optimization steps? Like first find the best placements, then find the best isp/carrier, then find the best devices.... something like that

2. How can I motivate users to finish whatsapp offer? I've tried "get awesome wallpaper for your whatsapp","tricks to hang out with girls",etc...but none of them can make me profitable.

3. Is pop traffic the best place to promote sweepstakes offer? I've tried to promote these kind of offer on go2mobi...no conversion at all....

Thanks man, hope my question isn't too much, I've bought your ebook, it's the most detailed guides I've ever read, you rock!

How do you go about getting mobile anti-virus offers approved on the big traffic networks like decisive etc.
Hi, I am brand new but I do have I am familiar with affiliate marketing terminology and I just got a website up and running. Been taking a few courses. Understand the sequences of affiliate marketing. Is mobile marketing mobile friendly? Will you help me? I need to get up and running quickly. Thank you :)
cma_aff_fix.png

Hey what’s up it’s the Cashmoneyaffiliate here.

I’ve been promoting mobile cost per action offers for a while now, everything from utility apps, gaming apps, sweepstakes and WhatsApp offers using mobile traffic. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about promoting mobile cost per action offers and how I made it work.

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate,

As pop and redirect is restricted recently in a lot of utility apps offers, do you think it is wise for me to change to display traffic or still continue to try pop/redirect traffic for different offers?

CMA, Thanks for your answer.

I recently seen an email from you about running mobile sweeps, I was wondering if youve had any success with this and running banners or does it only work with pops/redirects?

Hi Taiwo,

First of all i want to say that cashmoneyaffiliate.com is a great service for newbie like me in mobile and i want to recommend to everyone who want to get started with mobile.

My questions : how do you manage to find profitable campaigns ? i'm kind of lost right now (i guess because of experience) i don't know what steps to follow in order to find good campaigns. I ask you how is better to proceed, launch multiple campaigns with direct linking and let them few days to collect data and if some of them seems promising create landing page and more banners or launch 2-3-4 campaigns recommended by affiliate managers, with landing pages and custom banners ? My problem (if i can call this problem) is that i'm not focused on something straight (one day i want to promote sweeps, next day dating, next day adult and so on..) and i'm feeling that i lose something. How do you manage that situation ? i know you promote a lot of things and offers and will be really nice for me to know.

Thanks in advance.

There are so many Mobile Advertisement network. I want to know how to choose right network for affiliate marketing as we can't test every network.
I have found none of the expert answers this question.

What types of offers are the guys who are doing 6 figures monthly with mobile?
How do someone scale to 6 figures per month. I was runing pin submit in malaysia and barely was able to spend $500 per day
using 8 traffic sources including pops and display.
I cant imagine how some guys are spending like $10k per day, where is the traffic hmm

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate,

Thank you for taking time on my question man,I have a few question that bothering me right now.

1. I can generate a few conversions now, but I don't know how to optimize, what's your optimization steps? Like first find the best placements, then find the best isp/carrier, then find the best devices.... something like that

2. How can I motivate users to finish whatsapp offer? I've tried "get awesome wallpaper for your whatsapp","tricks to hang out with girls",etc...but none of them can make me profitable.

3. Is pop traffic the best place to promote sweepstakes offer? I've tried to promote these kind of offer on go2mobi...no conversion at all....

Thanks man, hope my question isn't too much, I've bought your ebook, it's the most detailed guides I've ever read, you rock!

Optimization varies depending on the type of mobile traffic you're buying.

I always try to work on finding an “angle” with potential before optimizing anything.

Once I am sure I have good angel I will optimize in this order

Targets
OS
Carrier
Rotate in new banners and split test landing pages

A good angle for promoting WhatsApp offers is suggesting to the user they can “Upgrade” there current version of WhatsApp so it includes custom wallpapers.

Adding a sense of urgency also helps

I have had success promoting sweepstakes offers on many types of traffic sources. Different types of landing pages work better in certain traffic sources.

Pop
Domain
Social
SMS
Interstitial

Hi, I am brand new but I do have I am familiar with affiliate marketing terminology and I just got a website up and running. Been taking a few courses. Understand the sequences of affiliate marketing. Is mobile marketing mobile friendly? Will you help me? I need to get up and running quickly. Thank you

I dont understand what you mean by "Is mobile marketing mobile friendly"

If you mean will advertising on mobile help your website that depends on what type of website it is.

Hi cashmoneyaffiliate,

As pop and redirect is restricted recently in a lot of utility apps offers, do you think it is wise for me to change to display traffic or still continue to try pop/redirect traffic for different offers?

It depends, if you do not mind cloaking your source of traffic from your affiliate network and pop/redirect traffic is working well for you then it is up to you to asses whether the risk is worth the reward.

However you can make money promoting utility offers on mobile display traffic if you are targeting 2nd and 3rd tier countries.

CMA, Thanks for your answer.

I recently seen an email from you about running mobile sweeps, I was wondering if you've had any success with this and running banners or does it only work with pops/redirects?

Sweepstake pin submit offers like "win a iPhone" does work with mobile display traffic but SOI/DOI Voucher offers from my own experience do much better with

Domain
Pop
SMS
Interstitial
Social

Hi Taiwo,

First of all i want to say that cashmoneyaffiliate.com is a great service for newbie like me in mobile and i want to recommend to everyone who want to get started with mobile.

My questions : how do you manage to find profitable campaigns ? i'm kind of lost right now (i guess because of experience) i don't know what steps to follow in order to find good campaigns. I ask you how is better to proceed, launch multiple campaigns with direct linking and let them few days to collect data and if some of them seems promising create landing page and more banners or launch 2-3-4 campaigns recommended by affiliate managers, with landing pages and custom banners ? My problem (if i can call this problem) is that i'm not focused on something straight (one day i want to promote sweeps, next day dating, next day adult and so on..) and i'm feeling that i lose something. How do you manage that situation ? i know you promote a lot of things and offers and will be really nice for me to know.

Thanks in advance.

My questions : how do you manage to find profitable campaigns ?

By testing different offers, traffic sources, angles and spying on my competition.

i'm kind of lost right now (i guess because of experience) i don't know what steps to follow in order to find good campaigns. I ask you how is better to proceed, launch multiple campaigns with direct linking and let them few days to collect data and if some of them seems promising create landing page and more banners or launch 2-3-4 campaigns recommended by affiliate managers, with landing pages and custom banners ?

Ask your AM for a list of top offers based on Volume and EPC.

Pick 3 offers ideally within the same vertical.

Come up with several angles

Build landing pages and banners around those angles and test them.

My problem (if i can call this problem) is that i'm not focused on something straight (one day i want to promote sweeps, next day dating, next day adult and so on..) and i'm feeling that i lose something. How do you manage that situation ? i know you promote a lot of things and offers and will be really nice for me to know.

First of all I do not promote a lot of different verticals at once.

When I started I only promoted utility offers for 5 months and nothing else, so I became VERY good at promoting those kinds of offers. Once I was sure I had a good understanding of that vertical I went on to sweepstakes offers which I am still focused on at the moment.

I chose one vertical and made a commitment to focus on that one vertical for at least 3 months and nothing else.

Last edited:
There are so many Mobile Advertisement network. I want to know how to choose right network for affiliate marketing as we can't test every network.
I have found none of the expert answers this question.

Clickdealer
Mundomedia
AppFlood
YeahMobi
Matomy

I would also recommend you check out the affiliate fix resources area.

What types of offers are the guys who are doing 6 figures monthly with mobile?
How do someone scale to 6 figures per month. I was runing pin submit in malaysia and barely was able to spend $500 per day
using 8 traffic sources including pops and display.
I cant imagine how some guys are spending like $10k per day, where is the traffic hmm

Direct buys and larger DSP's such as mopub, inmobi, Smaato, Avazu and so on.

Also try getting an "account manger" on the networks you're using if you can drop 5k a day a lot of the time they will be willing to work out something exclusive for you.

When testing one mobile vertical for the first time (as a beginner affiliate..)

What do you think:

What is minimal or average daily budget needed for testing?

I am asking this because I am currently trying to convert an WhatsApp wallpaper offer with premade Landing Page.. and one click flow.
I have for example some 500 leads clicks and 0 conversions.
I am not sure what to change, LP is same always. Will different banner have some effect?

Is it smart to test with one affiliate network and multiple AD networks for start?

Thanks..

Last edited:
banners
Back