The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hey CMA,

I have a question about how you are able to reach your scale in the volume and amount of traffic you buy. Do you focus on only high volume traffic sources or do you manage a lot of traffic sources to do the kind of revenue you're currently doing? I have almost 10 traffic sources now and it's becoming a headache.

I have found it difficult to get enough volume for pop/redirect traffic to do $1000+ profit a day. Although traffic sources like Zeropark is now adding more traffic, what are biggest sources for Pop/redirect you know of?

Thanks

I try to focus on the GEO's the traffic sources have the most volume in. (I hate micromanaging lol).

The only time i will target a lot of low volume countries at once is if I am simply just copy & pasting the same type of offer and landing page for all of them. (Like I did in 360 antivirus case study).

I do a lot of direct buys now for mobile pop/redirect traffic (unfortunately I am not going to reveal my sources).

Some traffic sources with good pop/redirect volume however are Exoclick, Plugrush and Zeropark.

Last edited:
Have you had success promoting PIN submit offers such as anti-virus and sweepstakes on display traffic?
I am asking because I have seen you say that such offers tend to do better with pops.

P.S. Would love to see more case studies in the Mobile Immersion area!

Yes I have promoted PIN submit offers very successfully with mobile display traffic. However for utility PIN offers pop/redirect traffic has always done better.

I have more case studies planned for this year.

has Decisive worked for you ??? how do you rate their traffic in terms of quality ?? If I am willing to spend $5000 in next 30 days on a mobile traffic source, which traffic source would you recommend me to go after ??

Do you promote mobile offers with Facebook? If you do, please tell us your experience.
ex) What kind of offer have you tried? in what country?

OH, my god. You are working with so many mobile network. So can you tell me which one is your best choice or best choice for newbie? Thanks.

I am working a lot with click dealer at the moment.

However if your just starting out I would recommend Yeahmobi as they have a low weekly payment threshold. Appflood and F5 are also good.

has Decisive worked for you ??? how do you rate their traffic in terms of quality ?? If I am willing to spend $5000 in next 30 days on a mobile traffic source, which traffic source would you recommend me to go after ??

Decisive is a good traffic source but it is currently very competitive. Recently I have only been able to get higher payout pin submit offers profitable.

That depends on a few things such as what vertical are you wanting to focus on and your current experience in affiliate marketing.

Do you promote mobile offers with Facebook? If you do, please tell us your experience.
ex) What kind of offer have you tried? in what country?

Yes I do, some types of offers convert very well but there approval process can be very temperamental.

Voucher offers, WhatsApp offers, and CPI.

Unfortunately I am not going to reveal what countries as that would mean giving away one of my competitive advantages.

Hey Tai I have your immersion member

how many campaigns do you setup on average each day and how many profit?

It depends on how many profitable campaigns I am currently managing at any one time and there scale.

If I have no profitable campaigns to mange and scale, I can set up any where from 3 to 5 campaigns a day. I would say out 10 normally 2 will show potential.

Hey CMA, big fan of your blueprint and case studies here. The stuff you've put out is what helped take me from -$300/mo to my first $100 profit day!

My question is: How long do your Facebook campaigns typically last and do you have any tips/strategies on keeping them alive?

I started getting into Mobile+FB late December and have finally got a campaign a little over break even with a 10M+ audience, still have yet to split test LPs and various FB targeting options (doing that this weekend), but am already seeing a significant drop in CTR / rise in CPC when trying to raise my daily budget which I thought was weird for such a large audience.

i am sorry because my English is poor
my questions
how to cost minimai to test a offer and final frofit .
i already loss $300 on the buzzcity platform . there are no any convert .i should to other tfaffic source or continue stay buzzcity ?
do you see(i show meaning ) ?
thanks for helpful .
good luck .

Last edited:
Hey CMA, big fan of your blueprint and case studies here. The stuff you've put out is what helped take me from -$300/mo to my first $100 profit day!

My question is: How long do your Facebook campaigns typically last and do you have any tips/strategies on keeping them alive?

I started getting into Mobile+FB late December and have finally got a campaign a little over break even with a 10M+ audience, still have yet to split test LPs and various FB targeting options (doing that this weekend), but am already seeing a significant drop in CTR / rise in CPC when trying to raise my daily budget which I thought was weird for such a large audience.

The length of my facebook campaigns vary wildly depending on the GEO, audience reach and angle I am using. I have had some only last a week and a few last more than a month.

I would suggest you experiment with oCPM, CPC and bids to see if that improves your CTR.

i am sorry because my English is poor
my questions
how to cost minimai to test a offer and final frofit .
i already loss $300 on the buzzcity platform . there are no any convert .i should to other tfaffic source or continue stay buzzcity ?
do you see(i show meaning ) ?
thanks for helpful .
good luck .

I mostly focus on pin submit offers and test these offers using 3x the offer payout per angle so for example if the offer pays out $5 and I am testing 2 angles I will spend $30 on testing the offer.

If the offer has a low payout i will times the pay out by 10 and spend that much testing each angle. For example if a offer pays $0.50 it would be 0.50x10 so I would spend $5 testing each angle.

I have personally never had success with buzzcity but i do know affiliates that are able to make it work for them.

If you are looking for a more friendly mobile traffic source to learn the ropes i would suggest Zeropark, Airpush or Tapit.

Last edited:
Hey CMA. Thanks for the follow along.

A couple of questions I have regarding campaigns (I think the question relates to both mobile and web) and optimisation. When you start hitting a positive ROI in a campaign for a few days, do you continue to test "Angles" to beat conversion rate? Or do you look at improving LP's/Offers?

Secondly, how often do you rotate banners to maintain their freshness? I'm guessing all campaigns could do with new banners and rotations?

Thanks,

RR

MI
Back