The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hey what’s up it’s the Cashmoneyaffiliate here.

I’ve been promoting mobile cost per action offers for a while now, everything from utility apps, gaming apps, sweepstakes and WhatsApp offers using mobile traffic. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about promoting mobile cost per action offers and how I made it work.

Hi. What are the tips you have been using to make sure that you keep staying on top when it comes to the marketing part. Are the returns from the marketing through mobile higher compared to other marketing methods? I also would like to know if at all you have the tools that have for all these while helped you schedule and run the promotions with much easy. Knowing these will help me a lot as far as my career in marketing is concerned.

Depends on geo, for sure.

Yeah. it also depends on how aggressive is your lander. Keep in mind though, the most aggressive landers you see being used by top affiliates aren't compliant and they use cloaking for this.

cashmoneyaffilaite said in a post somewhere, can't remember where, that you should aim for at least 30% or more.

Now, again, this depends very much on your angle. If you use those "warning. your Samsung Galaxy III phone is infected with virus {Malware}.{put_here_a_scary_name}. Download NOW this free antivirus to clean you phone or you risk to get your sim card, contacts and pictures infected", obviously you'll get a high CTR.

But such lander won't get approved on many sources and probably not approved by advertiser also.

Yeah. it also depends on how aggressive is your lander. Keep in mind though, the most aggressive landers you see being used by top affiliates aren't compliant and they use cloaking for this.

cashmoneyaffilaite said in a post somewhere, can't remember where, that you should aim for at least 30% or more.

Now, again, this depends very much on your angle. If you use those "warning. your Samsung Galaxy III phone is infected with virus {Malware}.{put_here_a_scary_name}. Download NOW this free antivirus to clean you phone or you risk to get your sim card, contacts and pictures infected", obviously you'll get a high CTR.

But such lander won't get approved on many sources and probably not approved by advertiser also.

Yep, grey hat (and even black ones) landing are giving major profit comparing to white ones.
However it works the best in LATAM and SEA. Not so sure about Tier1 countries as they are bit more experienced.

Hello Cashmoneyaffiliate,

I am in new in here and in the world of mobile marketing.

I have a question that is bothering me, for someone starting out which CPA network should we apply to? I would like to promote sweepstakes.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Cashmoneyaffiliate,

I am in new in here and in the world of mobile marketing.

I have a question that is bothering me, for someone starting out which CPA network should we apply to? I would like to promote sweepstakes.

Thanks in advance.
You may start with us :)

AdSimilis, Mundo, F5, Neverblue, and Clickdealer have the best converting offers in sweeps vertical.
Apply to anyone and start testing.
I have other question, my landsing page load in .194 seconds is good or I can get better results?
Thats great man.
I really doubt you can reduce it further 200ms is good load speed.
Check your page speed with GTmetrix | Website Speed and Performance Optimization
See if you can make any improvements or not.

AdSimilis, Mundo, F5, Neverblue, and Clickdealer have the best converting offers in sweeps vertical.
Apply to anyone and start testing.

Thats great man.
I really doubt you can reduce it further 200ms is good load speed.
See if you can make any improvements or not.

Thanks firend I have this results on GTmetrix :) what do you think for pops?

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2015-12-22 a las 12.34.26 a.m..png
    Captura de pantalla 2015-12-22 a las 12.34.26 a.m..png
    77.5 KB · Views: 59
Just tried my first mobile CPA campaign, the results where:

SPEND: $15
VIEWS: 1455
CLICKS: 198
CTR: 13.6%
CONVERSIONS: 0

Should I send more, or move on? The offer payout is $20

How do you deal with the click discrepancy that comes with mobile marketing? (Can be up to 30%). It really messes up your stats tracking making it inaccurate and difficult to tell really how good or bad a campaign is doing.

banners
Back