The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Hi Cashmoneyaffiliate,
would you be able to recommend any other angles for mobile sweeps, iphone or shopping vouchers. I have run a cmapaign at approx -50% ROI, and feel that I have reached where I can go with the current Angle (win an iphone) how else do you think i an tip this over the edge to positive.

Zeropark traffic source
tested 3 different LPs, narrowed to 1,
8 variations of LP narrowed to 1. cut approx 30 placements. ( double CPA with no conversions or x4 CPA if there is a conversion)

I am bidding very low, does that effect traffic quality, If I run high surely it will jsut burn out the money really fast?

really appreciate some advice. ( i think the angle is the breaker here as the offer seems pretty good)

Hello Taiwo,

how are you? hope u r doing great ...

One of the offers that you recommend currently are Content Download offers. Please, can you tell us any ad networks that allow banners that contain "Download Now" and such banners. Also please if you can share with us any angle that works for this kind of offers.

Regards,

Do you think email submits offers will convert with mobile traffic. I already got landing page hooked up myself, just need to create banners and ads ect. I am going to invest small at first, looking to use mobicow. Also what's your skype.

I have selected a low pay out offer (2.30)
Offer Country: US
Traffic Source: Zero Park
Tracking: Thrive
Hosting: Beyond Hosting.

What I've done so far..
4 Campaigns, 2 Different Angles. 2 PPV RON Campaigns, 2 PPV Keyword Campaigns
1. Keyword campaign A1; Ad Spend: $20.50 , 1 Conversion ($2.30)
2. Keyword Campaign A2; Ad spend: $21.23, No conversions
3. PPV RON campaign A1; Ad spend: $143.56, 17 Conversions ($39.10)
4. PPV RON Campaign A2; Ad spend: $51.54, 7 conversions ($16.10)

Total Ad Spend: $236.83
Total Rev: $56.10

1.I noticed that with my Campaigns, My ad spend is being drained really fast. I set these 4 campaigns up at different times and each time the data was gathered in less than a hour. Does this mean I am bidding too low and getting low quality traffic?

2. I am not sure if I spent enough money testing this offer or if I have spent too much. What is the right amount to test a verticle with a low pay out? What LP CTR should I be aiming for on these pages? The highest CTR I got was 13.6 percent.

3. what is the best traffic to promote any type of phone sweepstakes offers? PPV? or Domain Redirect? So far I have only tried PPV RON & keyword campaigns. Are keyword campaigns even worth running with sweepstakes offers? How many keywords should I targeted in my keyword campaign?

4. How many converting targets do I need before I start to run a target campaign?

1.I noticed that with my Campaigns, My ad spend is being drained really fast. I set these 4 campaigns up at different times and each time the data was gathered in less than a hour. Does this mean I am bidding too low and getting low quality traffic?

This would normally depend on what bidding position you are in, I suggest bidding to get into the top 3 and adjusting your bid from there.

2. I am not sure if I spent enough money testing this offer or if I have spent too much. What is the right amount to test a vertical with a low pay out? What LP CTR should I be aiming for on these pages? The highest CTR I got was 13.6 percent.

Whether you have a good or bad LP CTR would depend on the vertical you are running. Yes you have spent enough testing the offer and you know it converts. You can either now test more angles or work on optimizing the PPV RON campaign A1 campaign.

3. what is the best traffic to promote any type of phone sweepstakes offers? PPV? or Domain Redirect? So far I have only tried PPV RON & keyword campaigns. Are keyword campaigns even worth running with sweepstakes offers? How many keywords should I targeted in my keyword campaign?

There is no best traffic source both work some better on other networks then others. I normally only go with RON as I only promote offers that appeal to wide demographic.

4. How many converting targets do I need before I start to run a target campaign?

You should only run a target campaign if your are unable to pause enough targets in your RON campaign . Work first on optimizing your RON campaign.

Hi Cashmoneyaffiliate,
would you be able to recommend any other angles for mobile sweeps, iphone or shopping vouchers. I have run a cmapaign at approx -50% ROI, and feel that I have reached where I can go with the current Angle (win an iphone) how else do you think i an tip this over the edge to positive.

Zeropark traffic source
tested 3 different LPs, narrowed to 1,
8 variations of LP narrowed to 1. cut approx 30 placements. ( double CPA with no conversions or x4 CPA if there is a conversion)

I am bidding very low, does that effect traffic quality, If I run high surely it will jsut burn out the money really fast?

really appreciate some advice. ( i think the angle is the breaker here as the offer seems pretty good)

There are loads of angles you can use to promote sweepstakes offers from getting visitors to complete a game to getting them to do a short survey about what ever is big in the news.

I suggest bidding for a top 3 position as the traffic quality is better.

Hello Taiwo,

how are you? hope u r doing great ...

One of the offers that you recommend currently are Content Download offers. Please, can you tell us any ad networks that allow banners that contain "Download Now" and such banners. Also please if you can share with us any angle that works for this kind of offers.

Regards,

I only now a few which I am not yet willing to share.

There are hundreds of angles you can use to promote these offers

Mp3
Watch a popular movie
download a game
Whatsapp wallpapers

Almost anything you can think of.

Do you think email submits offers will convert with mobile traffic. I already got landing page hooked up myself, just need to create banners and ads ect. I am going to invest small at first, looking to use mobicow. Also what's your skype.

Yes email and single form submits convert with mobile traffic.

Hi CMA,

Just wondering when it comes to mobile POP traffic sources, whether you find ZeroPark/Adcash saturated?

How do you go about finding less competitive/profitable traffic sources?

Cheers

Do you use any bid management software to auto bid for your campaigns?
What do you normally do if the bid price of a campaign's converting keywords suddenly gone up 3 times and now your in position 4. Do you increase bid to match the top bidder or you wait a few days?

How long does it normally take you to turn a -50% campaign into a +50% or more?

Thanks

Hi, CMA
I'm reading your Immersion101 PDF, there is a word in Game CPI :
"From time to time, if the advertiser allows it, I have used my own creatives, and the majority of the time they have out outperformed the generic ones supplied by the advertiser...."
Does that means the most of time, advertiser won't allow AFF to create our own banners?

Once I spied and get competitor's banner, then sent to network's AM.
AM rejected : "you can use only ads we provided"
(but the offer describe said : custom creatives should submit to review... = =)
Someone advised me jump AM, contact direct to advertiser to approve my creatives.
Does this advise make sense? Will that offence my AM?

Hi CMA,

Just wondering when it comes to mobile POP traffic sources, whether you find ZeroPark/Adcash saturated?

How do you go about finding less competitive/profitable traffic sources?

Cheers

They are competitive traffic sources but a lot money can still be made on them.

I use Google, linkedin and forums to find traffic sources not most affiliates know about but these are uasally manged buy sources.

Do you use any bid management software to auto bid for your campaigns?
What do you normally do if the bid price of a campaign's converting keywords suddenly gone up 3 times and now your in position 4. Do you increase bid to match the top bidder or you wait a few days?

How long does it normally take you to turn a -50% campaign into a +50% or more?

Thanks

No I don't use any management software. However I do use online scripts to mange bid positions.

It can take any where from a few days to 2 weeks it usually depends on how much volume the campaign is doing.

No I don't use any management software. However I do use online scripts to mange bid positions.

It can take any where from a few days to 2 weeks it usually depends on how much volume the campaign is doing.

Are you able to share what those online scripts are? And do you check all your campaigns each day or just the top fews?

@cashmoneyaffiliate Thanks for this threat!!

I wanted to ask:

If I am new to mobile marketing and I need a good offer to start with?
*I ask this because all the well know networks ask me to be earning at least 1000 a month.

If I have to star with a not so well known Affiliate Network company, how can find one that will pay me and also that i can trust?

Thanks

Are you able to share what those online scripts are? And do you check all your campaigns each day or just the top fews?

Unfortunately I am not willing to share these scripts free as I have had to pay to have them custom built.

Yes I review all my campaigns every 24 hours and the top ones every 6 hours when possible.

@cashmoneyaffiliate Thanks for this threat!!

I wanted to ask:

If I am new to mobile marketing and I need a good offer to start with?
*I ask this because all the well know networks ask me to be earning at least 1000 a month.

If I have to star with a not so well known Affiliate Network company, how can find one that will pay me and also that i can trust?

Thanks

If you are struggling to get accepted to traditional CPA networks you could join an incentive network like adworkmedia. I have had a lot of offers on there out perform those on traditional CPA networks.

Read this entire thread...thanks...

1. Do you do any direct links when you are building any campaigns to test the offer or just run it as is?
  2. Do you create your landing pages yourself or do you outsource them?
  3. What programs are used to create your landers?
  4. When you build out 3 to 5 campaigns in 1 day; how long does this take you from campaign creation, getting banners and mobile site created to putting in tracking link to Ad Platform? Start to finish. How many hours or days for 3-5 campaigns?

banners
Back