The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Mobile Traffic

Tryin to test aggresive antiviruses landing pages and course with cloacker but I have problem with the fast spending of daily budget thats so fast when I use Popup method or popunder..Do you have any suggestion for this?
I have some your landing pages downloaded from member area.
So I just getting alot of immpresions but too low clicks and yea budget burning on CPV promoting need help Taiwo..

If your budget is burning out very quickly it means you are probably targeting a GEO broad with huge volume. I would suggest you move to a GEO with smaller volume or narrow down your targeting with keywords or category selection.

If your budget is burning out very quickly it means you are probably targeting a GEO broad with huge volume. I would suggest you move to a GEO with smaller volume or narrow down your targeting with keywords or category selection.

Thank you..But I suspect in traffic quality in most of paid traffic sources I think I will give a try to known network such as Zeropark when its pop traffic about.

When you scale to another source is there a method too?
Like is there a certain ROI you expect or you call it off
Or if there is a certain rule of thumb on how much testing budget you use for scaling campaign?

When you scale to another source is there a method too?
Like is there a certain ROI you expect or you call it off
Or if there is a certain rule of thumb on how much testing budget you use for scaling campaign?

As I usually scale to similar traffic source first I expect an ROI of at least -50% before optimization on a campaign that is already converting well on anouther traffic source with similer traffic.

Hi @cashmoneyaffiliate,

Currently using zeropark, adplexity, adsbridge, expertmobi, Peerfly and Maxbounty.

What type of suggestions do you have for me ? ie which type of offers to run...

I have also another post at Spying with Adplexity | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Hope you can help to enlighten me over too...

Thanks alot

Sweepstakes or Antivirus your going to want to join networks like Clickdealer, Yeahmobi and Mundo Media as they have many of these offers.

Sweepstakes or Antivirus your going to want to join networks like Clickdealer, Yeahmobi and Mundo Media as they have many of these offers.
Thanks Bro,

Ya i have apply to them but it seems i need to have some results before that...will try to focus on one type of offers...thanks..

Also do help me with regards on the Adplexity. it seems like i have reach a road block and unsure what to do..

Thanks and good day

Thanks Bro,

Ya i have apply to them but it seems i need to have some results before that...will try to focus on one type of offers...thanks..

Also do help me with regards on the Adplexity. it seems like i have reach a road block and unsure what to do..

Thanks and good day

What is exactly are you looking for on adplexity? Converting landing pages, converting offers, best GEO'S?

What is exactly are you looking for on adplexity? Converting landing pages, converting offers, best GEO'S?
Hi @cashmoneyaffiliate

1)Was kind of lost at first not sure where to start...mind to share how to look out for converting landing pages and coverting offers?

2)My plan currently is focus on antivirus and one geo..have found one offer and will be testing three landers at a time on this offer...

Do you think is the right direction or do you have any advice that i can improve on this stradegy ?

Thanks and have a nice day

Hi @cashmoneyaffiliate

1)Was kind of lost at first not sure where to start...mind to share how to look out for converting landing pages and coverting offers?

2)My plan currently is focus on antivirus and one geo..have found one offer and will be testing three landers at a time on this offer...

Do you think is the right direction or do you have any advice that i can improve on this stradegy ?

Thanks and have a nice day

1) I would start by picking a vertical and contacting your AM for the top GEO's and Offers in that vertical and going to xyz spy tool to see what landing pages and traffic sources other affiliates are using to promote said vertical in said GEO. You will want to go by campaigns running the longest and pick at least 3 landing pages you think will do best, you'll get better at picking what landing pages will work best in what GEO with experience.

2) Yes, this is the right direction, keep in mind however that if you find a landing page with a good CTR but the offer is poor converting test more offers just don't kill their campaign.

Hi @cashmoneyaffiliate

Do you have any insights into to the effect of an entry JS alert on ROI with popunders (or in general)? By that I mean an alert that appears as soon as the page loads.

So far I've only used Landers with alerts on page load. Last night it occured to me that because an alert switches your browser to that tab straight away it might be defeating the purpose of popunders (I.e. let them see it later when you're not interrupting). So I added the same LP, without the alert, into the mix to test. After a couple of hours zero conversions so I switched it off and went to bed. Then this morning i see it's jumped to 50℅ Roi compared to -30℅ on the page with alerts. The lag effect makes sense because they may not have seen it until later. Only 4 conversions so not much statistical significance but enough to make me run it again to give it a real chance.

Last edited:
Hello , im a newbie here
i wanted to ask you , what are the best traffic sources for sweepstakes and utilities offers
My plan is to use popup ( popads and pop cash , cause im on a low budget ) then scale it with mobile traffic (startapp and airpush), 2nd and 3rd tier countries
how much landers and ads will you use to test one offer , is 3 landing page with 1-5 ads for each LP is enough ?
Best regards
Zakaria

Hi,

I would like to ask something, i'm trying to run CPI offers on AdWords. What would be the best setup? At the moment i've AdsBridge, but i don't know if i need a attribution analytics like Tune.

By your experience, what would it be the best setup in order to AdWords don't block my account.
P.S. I'm planning to send direct traffic.

MI
Back