propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Incentivized traffic

Discussion in 'Incentive Marketing' started by Nox007CPA, Jan 30, 2015.

1. Nox007CPA

Nox007CPA Nox Singh Affiliate Manager affiliate

[​IMG]

I’m Nox from Scorpio Media, I’m a publisher consultant (AM) but I also wear many different hat as well. I’m over 5 years deep in internet marketing, specifically Incent offers. Feel free to ask me anything you want to know about Incent offers, or our CPA network. I’d be more than happy to explain how Incent works!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  2. cpaheaven

cpaheaven Affiliate affiliate

how many your dating offer?detail please

3. vpway

vpway Affiliate affiliate

How do you promote an gpt site ?

4. Don'Jefe

Don'Jefe Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey Guys thanks for the response to Nox's AMA... I'm also with the same network, so feel free to hmu too.

PS - Nox is in India and they recently have been with out power for the past few days, so please be patient with his responses.

5. Nox007CPA

Hey Darster,

That's a good question, well the content behind the locker must be something that is not easily available on Google and it should be something that your traffic is really interested in. Your traffic source plays an important part in determining if the niche will work well or not, some niches might do good with your traffic and some might not, so if your traffic is not targeted you should always test different niches and stick to the best one.

For Example - If you have an article related to Muscle Building, let's say "Sculpt Your Abs Into a Six-Pack in Six Weeks" you can put the content locker over the article and if your traffic is targeted to people who are interested in Body Building & Fitness, this niche should do really well but if your traffic is not targeted, this might not work.

So, I'd say you as long as your content is not cliched, You should always test different niches and stick to the best one.

6. Nox007CPA

Hey Vpway, My best bet would be to get the SEO of that website done and side by side advertise it on google/bing/facebook with proper targeting you will get quite a lot of traffic.

vpway likes this.
  7. Nox007CPA

Hey, I'm not sure what you mean by that could you please elaborate? I'd love to help you out.

8. Deborah Bamidele

Deborah Bamidele Affiliate affiliate

Can I promote any incentive offer with any niche. What I mean is do the incentive offers I promote, have to be related to my niche e.g. A dating offer with a dating niche, or can I just promote any incentive offer, no matter the niche and traffic?

9. shreedharcva

shreedharcva Affiliate affiliate

In My view, promoting a GPT site would be buying ads over 100 other gpt sites and bux sites.

Nox007CPA and vpway like this.
  10. vpway

vpway Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for your suggests. I am preparing to launch Gpt sites. I hope you give me some suggest more...

Nox007CPA likes this.
  11. upforsale

upforsale Affiliate affiliate

I'm from the days of CPALead viral scrips do they still exists and can we promote on your network?

12. Micheal

Micheal Affiliate affiliate

So SEO is important for this method? Can you explain a bit about what kinda SEO work need to be done?
    Link building, promoting thru articles and what not. Or is it just make it keyword optimized.

Now Single site for one type of niche?
    Then another site for a different niche?

Thanks

13. church

church Affiliate affiliate

Whats the number one traffic source for Incentive e marketing Facebook?

14. asifshabir

asifshabir Affiliate affiliate

I have two question here:

• Why most of the CPA networks are so reluctant to accept PTC/GPT sites ?
    • What's the best method to get more results from gpt site in term on CPA revenue (as almost all the cpa network does not cover all the countries, some are good in some parts of the world and some in other)
    And Last but not the least .

Do you accept PTC/GPT sites ? ;)
    With Thanks

15. I like only CPA networks and want to know all networks whom have CPA offers Kindly post here some CPA networks
    Thank You so much

16. asifshabir

below are my list of networks:

Publisher Application [ i will proivde you with postback for your ptc site if your register under me]
    superrewards
    matomy
    persona

17. here i did apply used ur refe link but here is only adsencemedia network not any list i want cpa network list whom are paying huge payouts weekly bases or monthly or biweekly.

18. asifshabir

there is not list with me,

these are the networks that i am using and trusted by me.
    You can generate handsome income using them .
    if you have a ptc site , i am here to help u out

All these networks are net30

19. Sale*

Sale* Affiliate affiliate

Quite simply, whats the best way to get started?

20. Nox007CPA

Hey Deborah, yes you can promote incentive offers with pretty much any niche using a content locker, However if the offers are related to the niche you are promoting it will result in a higher conversion rate.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed