The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Ask Me Anything Generating conversions from Incentivized traffic

I'm from the days of CPALead viral scrips do they still exists and can we promote on your network?

Yes, viral scripts still exist, You can promote pretty much everything and anything if it's legitimate, All it takes to make a campaign legit is the way you prepare the landing page, you just have to make sure that your niche is ethical and you're delivering what you're promising to the user.

I have two question here:

• Why most of the CPA networks are so reluctant to accept PTC/GPT sites ?
  • What's the best method to get more results from gpt site in term on CPA revenue (as almost all the cpa network does not cover all the countries, some are good in some parts of the world and some in other)
And Last but not the least .

Do you accept PTC/GPT sites ? ;)
With Thanks

Hey Asif!

Why most of the CPA networks are so reluctant to accept PTC/GPT sites ?

The reason why most of the CPA networks are reluctant to accept PCT/GPT sites is because the advertisers tend to dislike GPT traffic, the reason why advertisers dislike them is because when a lead comes from a GPT website: The user is always in a hurry to fill the survey/The user is filling the same survey again and again/Incorrect data in the leads. The quality of leads generated from a GPT website is always low.

What's the best method to get more results from gpt site in term on CPA revenue (as almost all the cpa network does not cover all the countries, some are good in some parts of the world and some in other)

Well, I'd say offer things which other GPT websites won't offer, give them the something out of the box, Every other GPT website is offering the same rewards, If you try something different you'd generate more revenue. Focus on the Tier 1 Countries, getting GPT offers for them is easy.

Do you accept PTC/GPT sites ?

Yes! We do! We have a lot of different offers which are only meant to be used with GPT websites, they perform really well. If you're interested feel free to Skype me! I'd love to get you started.

Best,

Hey Asif!

Why most of the CPA networks are so reluctant to accept PTC/GPT sites ?

The reason why most of the CPA networks are reluctant to accept PCT/GPT sites is because the advertisers tend to dislike GPT traffic, the reason why advertisers dislike them is because when a lead comes from a GPT website: The user is always in a hurry to fill the survey/The user is filling the same survey again and again/Incorrect data in the leads. The quality of leads generated from a GPT website is always low.

What's the best method to get more results from gpt site in term on CPA revenue (as almost all the cpa network does not cover all the countries, some are good in some parts of the world and some in other)

Well, I'd say offer things which other GPT websites won't offer, give them the something out of the box, Every other GPT website is offering the same rewards, If you try something different you'd generate more revenue. Focus on the Tier 1 Countries, getting GPT offers for them is easy.

Do you accept PTC/GPT sites ?

Yes! We do! We have a lot of different offers which are only meant to be used with GPT websites, they perform really well. If you're interested feel free to Skype me! I'd love to get you started.

Best,

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to test your network.
Please provide me with your skype:

thanks

How easy is it to scale on incentive traffic? Say I had a site that was generating traffic via SEO it would be difficult to scale it right as opposed to paid traffic? Can you give some exmaples of maybe how paid traffic is used with gateways etc?

MI
Back