The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gambling site - where should I host?

ms4u

affiliate
Hi,

I am currently planning to setup a new gambling affiliate site. I am quite concern on whether should I host this website along with others non-gambling site together in the same hosting package.

My current hosting company is bluehost, which they allow unlimited host of domain.

My main concern is:

1) By hosting gambling site along with others sites, would that be affect my other non-gambling site SEO or PR?

2) Does hosting gambling related site will get ban by google?

3) What should I do to solve this type of concern? Should I have a separate different package for gambling sites? such as hosting in other hosting companies, may be hostgator or powweb.

Any comments are welcome. Thanks in advance.

I might be wrong, but I don't think is really governed by web hosting companies. I am more concern the search engine side........

better contact some gambling site....

so that you have the idea which host is better :p

Hmmm...I don't think is a good idea, most people won't really tell you or is it? I might be wrong again. I rather check their DNS even better.

I already contact my web hosting company bluehost, see what they have to say. Still waiting for their response. :)

Just got a reply from my hosting bluehost.

They don't allow gambling site......:(

There are hundreds of hosting companies out there that allows gambling site, I bet some of the hosting guys in this forum do, why not just advertise at UK WW marketplace for a host that support gambling site?

banners
Back