The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Fvaorite online game?

The only online game ive ever really played is wonderland online. Quite enjoyed it apart from the mass of nasty players.

If you are talking about general computer games then I would have to say resistance 2 because you have the choice or co-op or general multiplayer which is equally awesome. There are not many games where you can have 8 player co-op (not that I have played anyway)

Project IGI
Monkey Island
Rummy
Sniper team 2
I like to play rummy all the time because i won lot of cash prize at pokabunga.com which is safe ,100% legal website.,

Online/Multiplayer it has to be Gears of War, If I can pick from any game I would be torn between Elder Scrolls or Fallout

Online/Multiplayer it has to be Gears of War, If I can pick from any game I would be torn between Elder Scrolls or Fallout

You pretty excited for Fallout 4? I've been playing a lot of Counter-Strike lately!

Yeah looking forward to it won't get to play it though for a few weeks as I'm outta the country

Awesome. Yeah, wont be able to play it for a while either unless I go and drop $350 on a PS4. Currently still happy with my PS3, but it's not releasing on that console. I don't own any PC's either so that is out of the question!

Not sure if the game is worth buying a whole console/computer, but it does look sick.

Yeah I've had a Xbox One since it launched so it's nice to have some good games coming out for it

That's cool. My PS3 I had from launch died about 2 months before the PS4 release date was announced and I bought one of the new Slim models, so I kind of felt like I needed to get the most out of this console before spending more $$ on a newer one. Pretty much at the point where games are starting to not release on the PS3 so it's only a matter of time before I have to upgrade.

The Xbox One seems really solid as well, but I can't help it I'm a Playstation fan boy.

banners
Back