The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

From the very beginning

ok, im currently doing the wise thing by trying to get a few extra opinions and i had a suggestion that maybe the website should be (XX)electrician as people are looking for an electrician?? whats your thoughts to this?

also form my current search i can get only .co for electricl but i can either .co or .com (being cheaper) for it ending in electrician!!

If your going for a keyword domain you need to think about what they are typing so electrician is good but you tend to search locally for this so "london electrician" might be the search term. in which case XYlondonelectrician.co.uk would be the best keyword domain.

As for which domain extention, read though the thread again it's already been discussed.

you can choose your friends but not your family lol,,,

Am going to have to put this on hold for a while as hes not wanting to have a website yet now.... kinda leaves me up in the air as i wanted to get started with something, hate to waste peoples time and i really appreciate the advise you have already given on this subject and i hope we can pick it back up sometime!!

Now i need to think of something else!! ah also i came across a low cost domain site i shall be using very soon when i come up with something else i can do ;)

Np, This kind of thing happens all the time. best plan is to take stock and move on to the next idea. You can start with something as simple as a blog if you want and that can include you poker stuff along with what you had for lunch if you like.

MI
Back