The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Freelancer or running a small business?

jesereyj

affiliate
Freelancer or running a small business? which is the best option for you? Which one do you trust?

I would like to ask your ideas or your own philosophy. Thanks.. :)

It depends on what you want to achieve... If you want to make some extra dollars then Freelancer, but if you want your freedom then small business.

When you are a Freelancer you depend on people, they have to pick you to do the work, you have to respect deadlines and adapt your work to the desire of your customers.

When you run your own business, you do whatever you want whenever you want, of course you have to manage a lot of things and it requires a lot of work.

If you know that you have the necessary skills to build and develop your small business, I think you should do it instead of work as a Freelancer...My Freedom is my biggest goal.

I like running my own business too. I've done a touch of freelancing and I quite simply do not enjoy it as much. Having done so much work for myself, to my own taste, it's hard to work to someone else's specifications.

I have done a little of both. I like calling the shots though, so owning the business is ideal for me. To own a business though, you work a lot of hours. I spend a lot of time in front of the computer.

Freelancing and running a business are just like two faces of a coin. By starting a business you can hire a freelancer but you cannot start a business by freelancing. Both need hard work. I would like to devote my time, money and labor in running a small business rather than freelancing.

Bit of both...

I am lucky to have experience in both of these and both have their advantages.

Depending on what you want to gain out of it is what will be the best option.

If you are money driven and would like to be as wealthy as possible, my opinion is the small businness as this can always grow and develope. With freelance, depending upon your reputationa and name it often means you would chase the work and its not always guaranteed to come in.

I do affiliate freelance on the side of work and this is a job i enjoy. It has the benefits of doing the work in your own home and i can chose when i want to do the work and when i dont. It also means i have an excuse if i want to get away from the girlfriend for a while ;)

banners
Back