The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

[Free Vid Tutorial] Promote Your Offers For Free With Wordpress

noah.whitmore

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I know that we are all looking for free methods of promoting our CPA offers. Here is a video tutorial that I made to help everyone understand one of the most fundamental ways to promote your offers - Wordpress.

In the video, I go over how to create a free blog on Wordpress.com or create your own Wordpress blog on your web server. I also talk about how to research the best keywords to promote your offers...

[video=youtube;5xvw_eSJ-Cs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xvw_eSJ-Cs[/video]​

To our success,
Noah Whitmore

Re: [Free Vid Tutorial] Promote Your Offers For Free With Wordpr

Another amazing simple method - the SEO stuff is really great

do you make much with this method Noah?

also how long does it take to get the organic traffic?

great video once again - thank you!

Good to see some very basic stuff from beginners that is actually possible. I sent this video to my 15 year old cousin who wants to get involved in CPA. I think this is strait forward enough for anyone to understand.

With the advent of Content Management Systems like Wordpress, Drupal, etc it's been easier than ever to set up niche CPA sites.

Set up a system to create the sites (hopefully outsourced) and set up a system to get traffic to these sites (hopefully outsourced) and you can chi ching all the way home!!!

Nice vid

With the advent of Content Management Systems like Wordpress, Drupal, etc it's been easier than ever to set up niche CPA sites.

Set up a system to create the sites (hopefully outsourced) and set up a system to get traffic to these sites (hopefully outsourced) and you can chi ching all the way home!!!

Nice vid

can you explain the sort of system man?

Good to see some very basic stuff from beginners that is actually possible. I sent this video to my 15 year old cousin who wants to get involved in CPA. I think this is strait forward enough for anyone to understand.

great Vito we would be happy to help your cousin over here on CPAFix!

Thanks noah, good video and tips. I had never heard of socialmonkee.com

Hey Noah,
Is it ok if I post a link to a free SEO tool? Since I'm learning html and php I'm discovering all kinds of very useful tools, that are great for building SEO into a post..
great video.
thanks
dean

hey this process is already obsolete... It seems the site he's talking about is a paid subscription site. Wow, to bad I'm so broke I can't pay attention...
But I'm hoping to promote some offers and get some cash going...
Any suggestions of the best offers today?

The video submitted by you really helpful for new guys. I have seen it and have known a lots of new things fro it.

helpfull video, i love wordpress
wordpress is my second world, other is satelite :p

I tried singing up with social monkee but, when I tried to log in. I can't access my account. Anyways, I think google does not like that kind of backlinks. Is that right? Thanks for the share mate.

banners
Back