The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Targeted Lead Generation

Mia Gibbons

affiliate
You can get targeted leads in a different way. I like to share my personal method to generate targeted leads with is absolutely free but cost your time. Time is money you know. So if you can't outsource the method.

My niche is MMO. I joined several OPEN MMO groups in Facebook where the member is at least 10000. If your profile is new I suggest you do not join more than 20 groups in FB other wish you'll be arrested by FB and go to the jail for lifetime :D.

So why joined open groups? Well everyone can see the post on open groups right? So if someone like your post then it will easily seen by their friends and if they like it then other friends also saw in their home page feed. So that means a lot of post engagement.

Then share my product info with is usually easy process to earn money online like typing or copy/pasting jobs etc along with photos. Remember photo is the most vital thing for Facebook marketing. Do not post spamming photos like the huge amount to PayPal/check balance. Must spin your test other wise FB will ban your link. Do not post a lot. Try to post between 2 pm to 7 pm or 8 to 10 am in the morning.

There is several FB schedule post software out there which will take your account to careful about that. I have my own software if anyone interested PM me.

You can do everything by outsourcing. It's tested method by this way you can get the huge amount of targeted traffic but remember collect your leads otherwise all of your effort meaningless. I suggest you to make a decent landing page. You can share your affiliate link by using some short URL services like bit.ly or po.st but it will not lasting 2 or 3 hours.

If you have a question feel free to ask.

Absolutely great tutorial to drive targeted leads from Facebook. I find maximum groups that is related with MMO are spam. What is your suggestion about that?

I like to answer this question if you don't mind. If you want to drive targeted FREE traffic for MMO no matter what you need to be doing some spamming. Best way to drive traffic for MMO is paid. So try to do paid campaign first.

banners
Back