The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Free Directory Submission

hi,
Does any one know any site which can do auto submission to rectories/search engines.

Regards

If you are looking for auto submission and for free then i want to say your both questions first auto submission and second free have not pretty sound. and service with your both condition will give you nothing.

Then its better you sit silent and do nothing after one or two years google will give you sure at least one PR :crazy:

Thanks
Thinkfast :)

hi,
Yes Try This site
gotosubmit [dot] com
This site offer very cheap and reliable service.
I tested this site, although it is autosubmitter, but It submit site in appropriate category.

I hope this help you.
Regards

Manual Submission

I suggest you to go for manual submission.

The problem with autosubmission is that it will use only one title and description and post it into lot of directories. It won't change the anchor text.

Manual doesn't have to be hugely expensive either, but the saying is that you get what you pay for. You pay nothing for a service, well you really get nothing back too.

hi

hi all,

i m using this site for my site gotosubmit (dot) com. its very helpful and affective and i m realy enjoy

thanks john

I suggest you to go for manual submission.

The problem with autosubmission is that it will use only one title and description and post it into lot of directories. It won't change the anchor text.

Aside from that, your site might not be also submitted to the proper category of the directory. So it's really better to do it manually. It's worth the effort.

If your site is good enough - people will find it and either bookmark it or link to it naturally. Why risk angering the search engines with dumb spam machines like auto submitters or spam services

am shocked so many do this

Last edited:
Don't know why people always look for a short cut? When it is said that auto submissions are not usually accepted. The auto submission sites and softwares are just waste of time and money. The submissions done by them dont get accepted.

It is always recommended by professionals to submit it manually. I too recommend you to do the submissions manually. This way you can maintain the records of each.

Good Luck!

MI
Back