propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Free Directory Submission

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimisation' started by david12345, Dec 4, 2008.

1. david12345

david12345 Affiliate affiliate

hi,
    Does any one know any site which can do auto submission to rectories/search engines.

Regards

2. thinkfast

thinkfast Affiliate affiliate

If you are looking for auto submission and for free then i want to say your both questions first auto submission and second free have not pretty sound. and service with your both condition will give you nothing.

Then its better you sit silent and do nothing after one or two years google will give you sure at least one PR :crazy:

Thanks
    Thinkfast :)

3. john33355

john33355 Affiliate affiliate

hi,
    Yes Try This site
    gotosubmit [dot] com
    This site offer very cheap and reliable service.
    I tested this site, although it is autosubmitter, but It submit site in appropriate category.

I hope this help you.
    Regards

4. karmadir

karmadir Affiliate affiliate

Manual Submission

I suggest you to go for manual submission.

The problem with autosubmission is that it will use only one title and description and post it into lot of directories. It won't change the anchor text.

5. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

Here is an auto submission site here but like most contributors said, manual submission is the best.

6. RCAds

RCAds Affiliate affiliate

Manual doesn't have to be hugely expensive either, but the saying is that you get what you pay for. You pay nothing for a service, well you really get nothing back too.

7. markweyner

markweyner Affiliate affiliate

Just do manual submission bro. It may ask a little effort from you but the reward will be very breathtaking...

8. david12345

david12345 Affiliate affiliate

hi

hi all,

i m using this site for my site gotosubmit (dot) com. its very helpful and affective and i m realy enjoy

thanks john

9. Arleigh

Arleigh Affiliate affiliate

Aside from that, your site might not be also submitted to the proper category of the directory. So it's really better to do it manually. It's worth the effort.

10. jitendraag

jitendraag Affiliate affiliate

ResellerGo was also popular some time back. Dirzap is actually better. I would still stick to manual submission.

11. pageupseo

pageupseo Affiliate affiliate

You can use any software.

12. highlander

highlander Affiliate affiliate

If your site is good enough - people will find it and either bookmark it or link to it naturally. Why risk angering the search engines with dumb spam machines like auto submitters or spam services

am shocked so many do this

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
  13. Robdale

Robdale Affiliate affiliate

Don't know why people always look for a short cut? When it is said that auto submissions are not usually accepted. The auto submission sites and softwares are just waste of time and money. The submissions done by them dont get accepted.

It is always recommended by professionals to submit it manually. I too recommend you to do the submissions manually. This way you can maintain the records of each.

Good Luck!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed