atboogie

affiliate
I've found a CPC offer that I want to promote. Here are the stats:

Category - Email & Zip Submits
EPC - $.08
CR - 4.93%
Type - Lead

My questions (s) are as following:

I'm quite new to CPA and plan to do paid FB promotion. I am aware that I can't direct link to the offer, but what about creating a redirect? Or must I build a landing page that will convert (hopefully) and post the given banners to promote? And if I do that, how will they submit their email address in order for it to be counted as a lead and for me to get credit? Or do I create a lander and have a redirect from the landing page direct to the offer?

Are the stats mentioned above good to begin with?

Any suggestions/feedback would be appreciated. I'm new but trying to take massive action but don't want to put my FB ads account at risk.

Add your affiliate link to your tracking system
then put your tracking link into Facebook

just a tip when selecting email submits try to pick ones that convert on 1st page you will have a much better success rate

i am still beginner as well and i haven't ran a promotion on fb yet but i think you should be fine just a little disclaimer best of luck

Thanks for the feedback. I will need to read up on the Bevo site. From first glance, it seems to have a steep learning curve. But then again, I'm not sure that I chose the correct option as several existed. The second option is a paid one, in fact a very expensive one. I'm low on funds and would likely prefer to spend money on testing. Have you used either of these?

Thanks for the feedback. I will need to read up on the Bevo site. From first glance, it seems to have a steep learning curve. But then again, I'm not sure that I chose the correct option as several existed. The second option is a paid one, in fact a very expensive one. I'm low on funds and would likely prefer to spend money on testing. Have you used either of these?

You need Bevo's affportal at this link: The Bevo Media Exchange - The Performance Marketing Exchange For Affiliate Marketing

It's free with paid options.

banners
Back