The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forum Marketing Tips

My absolute favorite part of this from 10e20 is this and there are too many people who have trouble getting this to stick in their minds:
Do Not Self Promote.

Larwee I was thinking about you as I read that. I really like the way they talk about the fact that you can really get further in forums by NOT self promoting.

I also like the part about Introduce yourself 1st.

It irks me when merchants come here, do a drive-by program promotion without 1st doing an introduction. To me it's good etiquette and just plain common sense to do an intro, maybe try to answer a couple questions and be helpful before doing launching into a commercial about their program.

I guess they don't realize they'll get further by being part of the community and joining in discussions with a good sig, then that one post way down low in the forum will do for them.

Thanks for the tips and it really helps! :)
As long as you're helping other members and making reasonable posts about the particular topic, you will be recognized that will give you an opportunity to market your services.

Larwee I was thinking about you as I read that. I really like the way they talk about the fact that you can really get further in forums by NOT self promoting.

The really sad thing is...you actually promote BETTER by not promoting yourself in a discussion forum any how...

It's your advice and guidance that does the "promoting" for you ;)

Kinda like "putting your money where your mouth is"...but there are a TON of people who still don't get it.

Good article and follow up guys.

Well, I have just finished reading the article, and I must say that I liked it a lot. It is well known the power of forum marketing, it is a very powerful and efficient tool, if it is correctly used.

I really enjoy all that has to do with forum marketing, that is why I enjoyed this article so much.

Basically there were things and strategies that I already knew, but in the article they were all put together!

Thanks again for sharing it with us!

banners
Back