The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Forex Affiliation and Forex

ForexStarter

affiliate
Hi,

So far tried making money in forex using the following methods :
1.) Automated FX systems (works well for a while, then the system fails to produce results).
2.) Forex trading (proprietary trading) - well, I figured out if you can take the emotions away from trading you'll be making lots of money... Not quite for me.
3.) Forex affiliation - I found out that by being an affiliate of Forex I can bring depositors in and enjoy a nice stream of revenue without doing anything else.

If you ask me, being a Forex affiliate allows you to finally profit in this arena. Try being a bit picky about who you choose. My favorite so far is an affiliation program called [removed] because of their service and flexibility as to payment plans.

Forex affiliate programs can make a very decent income for any webmaster with a forex-related site. Just like with any affiliation, you have to work hard, post updates, write articles etc., but it is sure worth it.

Thanks Yanamk, but I also think good support is part of the game here, since unlike other fields you have to get your hands dirty and understand how to sell forex to the players you bring in. [removed]

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. Forex is also not so easy to understand, unlike other affiliate products and services. You actually have to start trading yourself in order to understand your future clients.

banners
Back