The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

For Newbies Who Wants To Get Inspired

jeterboy

Not to brag but just sharing my screenshot of my CPA earnings to inspire newbies. Not much big $$$ but I think this is enough to inspire.
VLBBo.jpg
Note this is a free traffic method.

OPPS Duplicate post, mod please delete the other one.

Great start, keep it up! Now its time to scale things up, repeat 10 times what you have done and you will see 10 times the earnings :)

Great start, keep it up! Now its time to scale things up, repeat 10 times what you have done and you will see 10 times the earnings :)

Thanks dude, yes I will scale this things up and hope I reach my goal of $100 a day by the end of this year :). Hopefully ..

Congrats please share more about what free traffic method you're using.

I use Youtube and Yahoo Answers for free traffic for free traffic to my sites. Both give a ton of traffic if the method is done correctly. Flip side is that accounts can be banned but you just need to be a bit careful not to seem like a spammer and giving good quality.

Congrats please share more about what free traffic method you're using.

I use Youtube and Yahoo Answers for free traffic for free traffic to my sites. Both give a ton of traffic if the method is done correctly. Flip side is that accounts can be banned but you just need to be a bit careful not to seem like a spammer and giving good quality.

Just the same what you are doing :) I use Youtube, yes I'm very careful now with my videos.

MI
Back