The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First post - From California :)

Hi, I'm new to this forum.

I'm 30, female, and work full time from home.

I'm an affiliate manager in California for an affiliate program based in the UK.

My hobbies are fashion, motorcycles, and working out at the gym. I'm also kind of a geek, as I play video games and a table top war game called Warhammer 40,000.

I'm totally crazy about music and reading, too.

I intend to stick around and become part of the community here.

MMS :)

Hi MMS,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for telling us a little about you.
We're happy to have you join our little community
and looking forward to some good discussions.

Welcome to 5 Star, MissMatchedShoes.

Thanks for joining and for introducing yourself. It sounds like you have some interesting hobbies.

Our Merchant & Affiliate Manager Discussions Forum might be of interest to you http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/merchant-affiliate-manager-discussions/

I am glad to see that you plan to stick around for a while and become part of the community. This is a friendly community with very helpful members.

Thank you, I'll do what I can to add to the positive ambiance. :) As for hobbies.. I'm a geek in a lot of ways... and kinda quiet about it, usually. I doubt I'd introduce myself at a coctail party by telling people I play wargames, but I can manage to say so to a monitor. :) Closet geek, or something like that?

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. :)

California Love

Hi MMS,

Welcome to 5 Star!

I Live in Cali also.. and I see we share some hobbies :)

I Love Fashion!! I checked out the site in your sig. and it looks really cool..:)

haha I'm also a geek in the closet.. so glad to hear im not the only one!

Looking forward to seeing you around here

Welcome

Welcome Miss Matched Shoes,

You are going to LOVE IT HERE!!! :D

There is no better forum on the topic of Affiliate Marketing. HAVE FUN!!!

banners
Back