The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

First Page on Google in One Month

M

melodynieves

Hey guys

I was able to get on Google's and some other search engine first page in one month through my keyword

One of the major things I did before I officially launched the site was writing the content for every page of the website (30+ pages right now) on MSWord so that I could launch the site with all 30+ pages at one time--rather than adding pages as I wrote the content.

QUESTION: Now, that I've gotten top ranking on this keyword--I've begun seeing my rank jump back and forth between the 3rd and 6th position on the first page, does anyone have any suggestions for staying on top?

Hi Melody,

When a site is new in the index it can jump around a lot and rankings can appear unstable. Course that can happen even to established sites sometimes. Keep an eye on the competition above you. See how they optimize, see how many backlinks they are adding monthly.

Keep working on getting high quality targeted backlinks and keep adding content - every day if you can. This will help.

Hi Melodynieves:

I have had that problem for several years. Sometimes I was in position 1 then went to 4 or 5 then even to page 2 and back to position 2 page 1. Google robots are crawling lots of pages out there and lots of sites have the same keywords you may be using so everyone gets their turn so to speak. The next time it crawls you site it may go back up in position. I have learned tho much to my frustation that when you see your self on page 1 of google DON"T CHANGE ANYTHING! The robot will completely re-classify you and you may be on page 5+. I was getting 50 to 75 hits a day on my sporting goods page but I made a small edit to some banner positions and the next day and for a long time after I got only 2 or 3 per day. (Hated that but learned a lesson). Keep the faith!

The Key to staying on top is to keep posting relevant, quality content. The more the better. If your competition is doing new material every 3 days then put some up every 2 days to stay ahead . As well as continue getting good backlinks !! ;)

Hi

I agree with linda..... Google crawlers are uneven and we should update ourselves with the new algorithm by google, and also keep on posting new content...

Thanks

Your site is so new and it is not solid enough to hold the position. You have put all your contents all at once. Giving Google many contents is good. However, for SERP ranking, content is just one of the factors. The other pillar you need is backlinks. More one-way backlinks the best. So to secure your position, you have a lot more to do.

Hey guys

I was able to get on Google's and some other search engine first page in one month through my keyword

One of the major things I did before I officially launched the site was writing the content for every page of the website (30+ pages right now) on MSWord so that I could launch the site with all 30+ pages at one time--rather than adding pages as I wrote the content.

QUESTION: Now, that I've gotten top ranking on this keyword--I've begun seeing my rank jump back and forth between the 3rd and 6th position on the first page, does anyone have any suggestions for staying on top?

keep working on back links and adding pages. Keep consistent.

banners
Back